Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinator

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2012
C:\Germany\LwrSaxony
I will NEVER understand why people reviewing vapestuff have to actually vape. It's so senseless... as if I could smell,taste or get any other information out of this. Especially for this one it's absolutely obsolete to see you vaping. just my 2 cents. This British guy with bad teeth (forgot his name) who does a lot of reviews constantly vapes prolonging his reviews to 10minutes. It's hilarious.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I will NEVER understand why people reviewing vapestuff have to actually vape. It's so senseless... as if I could smell,taste or get any other information out of this. Especially for this one it's absolutely obsolete to see you vaping. just my 2 cents. This British guy with bad teeth (forgot his name) who does a lot of reviews constantly vapes prolonging his reviews to 10minutes. It's hilarious.
I was trying to show how that the device works. Was it too long for you?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
great idea, but the bulkiness of it is.......bulky lol

care to post some photos? couldnt really see the entire device in the vid.

I have pictures of it on 4 different ecigs. If that is not enough I am willing to take more pics of it and post them. It is bulky but it is worth its weight IMHO.

Surge Tank on a Darwin
Surge Tank on GLV 2XL
Surge Tank on Joye Ego
Surge Tank on Alpha Ultra Max

Hope that helps. Any other angle just ask here and I will take the pic.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Is this ever in stock, or is it not being made anymore?

I am checking on it. 310 vaper had it. The last I heard is there was a production delay on the mini. I want to buy the mini so I hope it is being made still. The device is amazing. It is really usefully and the manufacturing and CS is great IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread