"Make 'em laugh" Contest by Vermillion River

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The Vermillion River E-juice “make ‘em laugh” contest.

Come join in on the fun and laughter. The rules are very simple, make us laugh. Post your funny stories, pics, videos, signs or whatever you can think of that’s funny. Chances are if you think it’s funny, others will too. The judges will remain unnamed and are not affiliated with Vermillion River. In the event the judges think 2 or more are equally humorous, they may use the amount of likes and comments as a deciding factor. Winners must have a US shipping address. Please limit to no more than 10 posts per person. ECF rules state contest threads must be closed at 1000 posts, if this becomes an issue the contest will end early, otherwise it will run until the end of September. Be creative and be respectful. Winners will be sent codes to claim your prizes at vermillionriverejuice.com through PM’s. Thanks, have fun, and have a great day.

What You Can Win !!

1st Place Prize: An Ego Kit in your choice of color. Black - Stainless Steel - Titanium
(Contains, 2 – 750mah manual batteries, 2 – 1.8ohm 510 atomizers, 1- atomizer cover, USB and wall charger)
Along with a Six Pack Sampler of Vermillion River E-Juice.

2nd Place Prize: Six Pack Sampler of Vermillion River E-Juice.

3rd Place Prize: 30ML Bottle of your choice of Vermillion River E-Juice.

4th Place Prize: 15ML Bottle of your choice of Vermillion River E-Juice.

5th – 10th Place: 4.5ML Sample Bottle of Vermillion River E-Juice

Random Posts: Random 4.5ML sample winners throughout the contest.

Last edited:

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Here's a joke for you...:)

A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.

His friend says: “Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.”

The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married 35 years.”

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Here's a joke for you...:)

A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.

His friend says: “Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.”

The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married 35 years.”

Thats good, I need to change it to fishing and use that one, LOL.

BryanL

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2011
Bellingham, MA
"Honey," said this husband to his wife, "I invited a friend home for supper."
"What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I haven't been shopping, all the dishes are dirty, and I don't feel like cooking a fancy meal!"
"I know all that."
"Then why did you invite a friend for supper?"
"Because the poor fool's thinking about getting married."

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I saw this shirt and had to take a picture - had they been open I would have bought it. May not make you laugh but makes me laugh every time I see it:)

c16db96b-orig.jpg

Last edited:

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Heres a joke for ya :)

Did you hear about the guy who called the police because he saw some people stealing things out of the shed in his back yard? The police asked him if they were in his house and he said, "No." Then the police said that all units were busy and he should lock his doors. They would send someone as soon as they could.

The guy hung up, waited 30 seconds and called back. "I just called you about the people stealing things out of my shed. Well, don't worry about it, I shot them."

In less than five minutes, police cars screeched into his driveway, sirens blaring, and caught the thieves red-handed.
"I thought you said you shot them," said the officer.

"Thought you said no one was available," he replied.

Last edited:

pryan67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Illinois

Priest and a Rabbi, who have been the best of friends for years, are
always arguing the finer points of thier respective theologies. Trying
to prove the other one is wrong.
One day they are riding in a car, they get cut off by a drunk driver.
The car flies off the road, rolls five times end-over-end, and comes
to rest on it's roof.
The Priest and Rabbi crawl from the wreckage and are amazed, they are
even alive.
As the Priest crosses himself, he notices the Rabbi doing the same.
Priest shouts "Praise Be! You've seen the Light!"
"What?" said the Rabbi.
"You-you've crossed yourself. You have seen the True Way! This is
wonderful."
"Cross myself?!? No no no. I was just checking 'Spectacles,
Testicles, Wallet and Watch.'"

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Los Angeles is known as the "Car Chase Capital", and this one is my fave.... by a woman driver, too!!

Thanks for the contest!!

I have to say that I LOVE that. At first I thought meh....then she starts doing figure 8's and donuts and LOLing!!!!!!!

Needed that laugh!

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Heres another funny one :laugh:

A robber broke into an empty home in the country where the owners were out at a restaurant having a romantic evening. As soon as he got in from the window he heard a voice say, ”Jesus is watching you!, when he was looking for expensive things to steal around the house.” He replied: who is that?!” Again someone said, “Jesus is watching you!” Finally, robber saw a parrot in a cage which was hanging from the ceiling. Robber asked the parrot what was his name. The parrot replied, “Kusher.” The robber said, “I have never heard that name before?! Who would name a parrot that?! The parrot replied, ”The same person who named the Rottweiler behind you Jesus!”

Post #2

Last edited:

Kanlee

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
S/W.Missouri
An Amish boy and his father were in a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again. The boy asked, "What is this Father?" The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened, and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed, and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially. They continued to watch until it reached the last number, and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order. Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old woman stepped out.

The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son . . .
"Go get your mother.":facepalm:

SubOnAux24

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Valley of the Sun
A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread