The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Make me laugh....get a FREE SmokeStik disposable

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Ok I'm still on a quest for a contest that has no rules....one even spacekitty can't screw it up. So here's my current attempt.....this thread will stay open indefinately.......anyone can post, anyone can win......ONE TIME (ok...ok..so thats a rule....but we are getting close!!!)....teams/domestic partners....no problem...you can each enter and win your own. All you have to do is make me laugh along the lines of things that stupid people say that drive you nuts. I'll start it off so you get my drift......

Don't you hate it when someone who is OBVIOUSLY sick looks at you and says...."Don't worry...I'm not contagious"............???? Did you talk to God this morning? You have some special knowledge of microbiology???? Get the F away from me!!!

Simple huh? And I'm hoping fun. Prize will be awarded on a completely arbitrary basis at my whim. :) But figure on about twice a week.The only thing you have to do in order to receive your prize is be functional enough to check back once in awhile and see if your a winner and then proactively PM me your real name and address along with your avatar name in one coherent message. I will then send you your choice of a Tobacco or Menthol disposable in either Medium or High nicotine. (12 or 16mg). You will of course have put your choice in the first message so I don't have to hunt you down. Flickflick...have fun!
    oh yea...everyone will get a couple of these too.............hehe. really.
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    i think i only ever make you laugh when i don't intend to...so I'm gonna have to think about my first entry. ;)
    (but this is gonna be a fun contest :D )

3. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I hope so!!! 43 people have looked at it and NO ONE has entered yet????? What happened? Are all the stupid people gone???? RFLMAO

4. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    my first thought was that i only had one try to make you laugh...then i realized that the rules said no such thing, and no one obeys those rules even if it does say it.

(maybe people stay home on sunday and run into fewer annoying people? )

5. warlike36

warlike36 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2010
    Seymour,IN.
    Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?

6. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    they don't have peeing sections in the pool? oops :blush:

7. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    your so right CES....that's why I'm striving for the rule-less contest! But I don't think people are at home.....otherwise they would be here trying to get something free...don't you think?

8. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    I would think so...yes (after all, look where I'm posting).

9. MastiffMike

MastiffMike The Spotted Tongue! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2009
    Dogville Estate
    I don't have time to read through all the rules right now, but I'll BBL! (you know I love ANY chance at free stuff!)

10. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Hi MM, there aren't too many rules for this contest....just sort of one.

Hey, LK, can each of my beasties win? Do i only have to be funny enough once, or can i be funny enough 4 times :D

11. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    now see....that is a question I would have expected out of spacekitty.........hehe

12. jdcoleman

jdcoleman Full Member Verified Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Mississippi
    I was outside vaping and a guy walked up and said, "you want a light?" I said, "no, it's an e-cigarette" and he said, "oh I thought you had a pen in your mouth".....ok maybe not very funny but he was stupid.

13. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    well somebody had to ask :D

14. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon

actually that IS hilarious...if he thought it was a pen....why did he offer to light it?????? hahahahahahhahaha

Welcome to ECF jd. Let SmokeStik be your first prize winning....send me a PM. Cheers!

15. ISBN

ISBN ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2010
    Happy Dale Sanatorium
    [​IMG]

I know I can't enter and win anything (like last time), but I love these posters.

16. geekswife

geekswife Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2012
    Bartlesville, OK
    A few years ago I was working at a church that had a food pantry and did clothing drives. A member walked in and asked where she could leave her mom's domination clothing (meaning donation clothing...)

I wasn't quite sure what to say & looked at her for a second before she realized she'd said the wrong word. She was quite mortified. :D

We later became good friends and I never let her live it down... occasionally I'd ask if she'd donated any of her mom's black pleather & whips lately.

17. Stevew443

Stevew443 Super Member ECF Veteran

I work as a help desk phone support tech. The thing that drives me crazy is when I ask, "Do you see where it says File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools and Help?" the answer is always "Yes." I say, "Please click on Tools." I usually then hear, "I can't find Tools, where is it located?"

18. MastiffMike

MastiffMike The Spotted Tongue! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2009
    Dogville Estate
    [​IMG]

I don't find this funny!

NOT...AT...ALL!

But I thought I'd see if I could bog down everyone's computers by eating up their bandwidth with a long gif! :p

19. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    now why would you say that? Did you not read the non-rules? In your particular case...as long as you reframe from posting blasphemous photographs of the Sacred Animal you have the same chance as anyone else. Assuming of course you do come in to contact with stupid people?

[​IMG]

Hail to The Squirrel!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

20. MASTER0FDAMPF

MASTER0FDAMPF Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Philly
    My favorite - "no offense...but (something offensive like 'I Hate Squirels')..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.