Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
I don't have a Blu, but I believe the cartridges are the same as the M401. In that case, you can push out the inner juice container with a paper clip and just drill a larger hole in the mouthpiece to make a drip tip. I usually wrap the mouthpiece in electrical tape and hold it (gently) with a pair of pliers to be on the safe side.

Chalie_Champ

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
philadelphia
I don't have a Blu, but I believe the cartridges are the same as the M401. In that case, you can push out the inner juice container with a paper clip and just drill a larger hole in the mouthpiece to make a drip tip. I usually wrap the mouthpiece in electrical tape and hold it (gently) with a pair of pliers to be on the safe side.

wrap it and hold with pliers for what you lost me there

oettinger

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
Tampa, Fl.
im thinking of doing this with an old cartomizer. removing the old batting, wick and coil. then making a new coil/wic then slicing a wedge out of the side of the casing. don't know how well its gonna work, but i gotta do something with these burned up cartos

You can just rip out the filler and drip them. They make the best atomizers around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread