Make your voice heard PUBLICLY on Aspire -- They want your OPINIONS on their tanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoggyStacks

Dec 2, 2014
Florida
There has been alot of debate over the Aspire nautilus and now the new ATLANTIS is here - You may or may not know that the chimney of these tanks is CHROME PLATED BRASS. There has been debate over Aspire using their own researched wicking material

ASPIRE is asking the community for advice on improving the tanks - Please voice your concern and help us make this vendor change these materials for the better -- Read below on how to make your post show up automatically without approval and make your opinions be shown publicly at Aspire

Aspire Support: •View topic - To become a member of Aspire Engineers!

* if you register from Aspire online shopping - Best E Cigarete, Clearomizer, electronic cigarette at the top of the page it will ask about your forum details -- if you make your forum name here when you go to post it will show up automatically without waiting for approval!

AND can someone tell me if the KangerTech aero models are full stainless everywhere?

BigEgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Alabama
Busardo said in his review of the Atlantis (go watch it) that he contacted Aspire about the chimney issue and they said they plan to release all stainless replacements at some point in the future. Don't know if it's true or when they plan on releasing them, but that's what Phil said that Aspire told him.

And, yes, it does appear all the Kanger tanks I have used are stainless everywhere.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
There has been alot of debate over the Aspire Nautilus and now the new ATLANTIS is here - You may or may not know that the chimney of these tanks is CHROME PLATED BRASS. There has been debate over Aspire using their own researched wicking material

I do--I've been in touch with them and voiced my concern (many times) about the brass chimney (advertised and sold as stainless steel) and the fiberglass/ceramic in their coils.

AND can someone tell me if the KangerTech aero models are full stainless everywhere?

To the best of my knowledge, all Aerotanks are stainless steel. ProTanks 1 and 2 were chrome-plated, but they were never advertised as stainless steel and the chimney had no internal threads. Kanger is using silica rope wicks in their coils, and now is introducing Japanese organic cotton in the new BPDC coils.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
ASPIRE is asking the community for advice on improving the tanks - Please voice your concern and help us make this vendor change these materials for the better -- Read below on how to make your post show up automatically without approval and make your opinions be shown publicly at Aspire

Aspire Support: •View topic - To become a member of Aspire Engineers!

I did post my concerns--again. My previous post has been censored and never appeared on their website. Maybe this one will be allowed. :D

Last edited:

Miguello

Nov 25, 2014
Houston, TX
I thought the same thing too Maiar, until I started dropping the Nautilus Mini coil in 91% alcohol every night. Works every single day with no popping/crackling or dry hits. Been on the same coil for six days, and it still works like new. Yes of course very late in the day the coil pops a little bit, but compared to the day or (maybe) two I was getting out of them, 6 days is amazing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread