making contact with altsmoke???

Status
Not open for further replies.

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
Shreveport/Bossier City,LA
just wondering if anyone knows how to contact someone at altsmoke? i tried the contact form a couple of times on their site with no response. i placed an order october 25th and i never recieved a notice that my order shipped. i was trying to ask them about adding something to my order. is anyone else having a problem contacting altsmoke?

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Can't say that I've had any issues with contacting myself ;P

If you sent a message in the meebo convo I probably didn't answer as I rarely check the stupid thing, looking into replacing it with another item. Although, there's a list of AIM names (believe it's a sticky) that has my contact information as well as in each post (Via, under my avatar) :p

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
Would've thought you would have received it by now, more than likely it has shipped. And the case may or may not have been tossed in, that was a few days ago and have issues staying current with today. Typically one email should do it, but if I don't respond within 6 hours, resend it again :p
any idea why my package left from you in ohio and is now in pennsylvania? i live in louisiana. can you check the tracking number again?

MarthaT

Moved On
Jul 23, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
I got my package today and the case was not thrown in but I really didn't expect it to be. You should really start checking your messages on your website. If your not going to check it I really think you should take the option off of the website. People send messages expecting responses and no one is even checking the messages. Oh yeah I still haven't recieved a reply to the messages that I sent on your website.

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
I wonder if that means I won't get an e-mail when my SB ships. I ordered one on 10/28/09 and thought that I'd get an e-mail today saying it's on it's way. I didn't think I'd see it for a couple weeks, but should I start looking for it on Monday?
Rob send the shipping emails out in batches, sometimes it may go to your spam box, make sure to check that :)

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
I wonder if that means I won't get an e-mail when my SB ships. I ordered one on 10/28/09 and thought that I'd get an e-mail today saying it's on it's way. I didn't think I'd see it for a couple weeks, but should I start looking for it on Monday?

Man, I'm so tempted to lock this thread and toss it into the abyss. You will get an email, one person didn't get an email on his $1.99 item that he wanted to add to his order. I apologized, let's move on. Sorry that one email didn't get responded out of the crap load I get a day and it got lost in the 'flood'.

Keep in mind, I'm one person...and although I can balance this very well by myself, some responses are delayed. My advice, send another email.

Shipping Confirmation Emails are sent out automatically, some goto people's in boxes others are marked by spam. If you created an account, you can always login to check the status of your order :)

The Drizzle

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Washington, DC
Lock it up and throw it away! Patience is a virtue, and I'm sure that you are doing the best you can. I have no worries about you, your customer service, or your product. ...., I'm still waiting on a shipping notice on an e-cig that I ordered over a month ago from a different company! My experience with Altsmoke has been awsome so far, and I didn't mean to make you frustrated with my noob questions. I didn't mean anything by it... Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread