Making free signatures and banners. Make a request if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiveman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
usa
sounds good. i love electronic-ash, great supplier.

hv85eu.jpg

I threw that together in about 10 minutes. If he ever shows interest I can work with whatever look he's going for.

Take it easy man.

Last edited:

jiveman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
usa
Sweet, sending PM!

24dkeua.jpg

there's one for redgirl. that picture you pm'd wasn't very good when resizing with the dimension limitations for siggies here, so i just chose a different one that sort of fits the theme. sorry it's a bit small but it looked best that way. if you're not happy with it i'll gladly make you something else. makin' new ones are always fun, so no biggie. just let me know. :)

dpzhnn.jpg

^ bigger, if you prefer.

sensay, im going to give yours a try now :)

Last edited:

jiveman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
usa
Ca you do something that incorporates a mutant super zombie, an e-cig, an illuminati symbol and a microphone that links to this http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/zombie-vapers.html when you click it?

yea will have to be later tonight or tomorrow. i'll give it a try then. i've got someone waiting for one through pm still, but i work overnights and have to get some sleep right now.

Shannon i'll try to get yours to you tonight if i wake up early enough before work :)

anyone else interested is welcome to leave information about a potential sig below, and i'll get back to you when i can make it.

Last edited:
Jive i love the banners u made here.. is there any way u can make the hubs and i one that is kinda ambiguous, sence we share this account... as our name states we love bass fishing, and nature, and indian stuff... u can play around those ideas, anything u come up w/ would be greatly appreciated..
Missy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread