Making my own and lovin it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldengirl

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2009
hey do Hoe!!!!!!!!

Sooo two weeks ago got myself my first e-ciggy.. since then.. have purchased so many lorann flavors.. slap me silly, or my dh is gonna do it for me.. since I've spent so much on my new hobby.. LOL

Love it.. love it.. love it,

I bought 2 box loads from Lorrans, and some TW/ unflavored and 18 mg tobacco

Mixen queen is what I am. I havent even used any of my preflavored nic bottles.. just those I make

Love Keoke coffee mixed with pralienes and cream

Pina coloda mixed with pineapple and coconut

Banana and pineapple... YUM

Pistachio, vanilla, chocolate hazlenut.. YUMMY

Chocolate rasberry..

shooooooooooooooot I have so many made up, I really need to purchase 20 more atomizers.. new empty cartridges..

I carry around no joke 5-6 eciggy's .. just switchin around every other time trying to figure out which I like more.. LOL:lol:

geeker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Neither here nor there
You and I are a lot alike.
I don't mix flavors too much, but anything is good when mixed with marshmallow :)
Everything except Bavarian Cream. Ick.

I have one of each of my PVs in my to-go kit.

Each one is loaded with a different flavor.

I vape more in my car than anywhere else, and I keep them in a cup right beside me and I can just grab and vape all the live long day :)

taz3cat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2008
Port Arthur, Texas
Goldengirl, your just having too much fun, which is very refreshing, Go girl Go.

Keoke coffee and peanut butter almost taste like a analog. I am thinking about putting a little mentol in it or marshmellow. May try both but not together.

Geeker, I heard that the Bavarian Creme was yuck, but I am with you on marshmellow.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Goldengirl and geeker - I'm very excited for you. So good to hear you're doing well and having fun with it.

Goldengirl - don't sweat it having an analog here or there. There'll come a day where it will be just a distant memory.

Hang in there - Ima rooted for ya!

cosplay-kitty-wigs-02.jpg

Goldengirl

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2009
aweeeeeeeeeee... thanks for the support everyone..

I have marshmellow too.. I should try that.. I tried making a marshmellow with Oh goish I cant even remember.. think I made it to weak.. cause I noticed I dont really use that one ..oj yeah it was with the toffee.. no flavor.. guess I will double up bahhbaby!!

but now ya'll got me wanting to do a strong marshmellow..

what do ya'll mix with the marshmellow???.. and dont say bavarian cream.. LOL

I orderd that one too.. looks like I wont be trying that any time soon.. wink wink

fiddler

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2008
New York City
I guess I'm one of the few who actually like Bavarian Creme.

However, it is really potent stuff and must be used very sparingly! 1 part in 20 is almost too much. I had to pre-mix it with some plain PG to control the amount when I make small test batches.

I've had god luck blending it with flavors like strawberry and coffee. I would not add it to anything that is already sweet.

sMuCk_fOg

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Lakewood,California - u$a
nothing in there re: non-nic recipes.

Why would non-nic recipes be important?
Nicotine content doesn't change the "flavor" all that much ,
It does change the "throat hit" considerably tho'.
Pg and vg are pretty cheap. just make a small batch of whatever flavor you wanna try out.

You wanna try peanut butter cup...start with 4 drops of pg or vg 2 drops of loranns choc. 2 drops loranns peanut butter,
maybe a drop of loranns bavarian creme.
Too thick? add a drop or two of distilled water or vodka.
You don't like the taste? ...dump it out and try a different flavor.

Last edited:

dpixel8

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2009
WI
Why would non-nic recipes be important?
Nicotine content doesn't change the "flavor" all that much ,
It does change the "throat hit" considerably tho'.
Pg and vg are pretty cheap. just make a small batch of whatever flavor you wanna try out.

Maybe for someone to not ever want to go back to analogs?

:rolleyes:

sMuCk_fOg

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Lakewood,California - u$a
Maybe for someone to not ever want to go back to analogs?

:rolleyes:
Agree , and I won't ...but I don't know why you seek recipes for NON nicotine mix's, when they are the SAME as mix's containing nicotine.
PG and VG do NOT naturally contain any nicotine....It is added ny the suppliers.
But I'm easily confused so........:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread