• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Malasian Vapers Panel Discussion - Vapenet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Hi,

My name is JayTheVapingGuy, and I host an internet TV show on Vapenet.com sunday nights from 8-10 EST. My show focuses on vaping communities and people with a focused emphasis on people getting to know people and developing community bridges and ties. I would love to have a panel of Australians and New Zealanders come on air for a panel discussion on Sunday the 129th of January from 8-10 EST.

I would like to have 5-9(max that G+ will allow me to bring into a conversation) join me for a frank discussion on vaping in the Australasian part of the world... personal stories, education positions and all thoughts welcome. I would like to have a local vendor or two come out, possibly a representative of a local governance board, to educate us on what they are doing and to point to what it thinks the way forward will look like in your countries.

I would like at least one or two experienced vapers (2+ years vaping) to talk about the infancy of vaping in your region and its development since its arrival.

I would also like to have representation from across the various demographics within your countries, can't have every province, state and territory represented neccessarily but we can do a decent representation of the major population bases.

The format would be as follows:

2000 - 2010hrs - room buildup, basic introductions of each member
2010 - 2140hrs - each person would be given 10 minutes to introduce themselves, tell us a bit about themselves and their vaping story (i will provide some sample leading questions to help you figure out what you'd like to say)
2140 - 2150hrs - local governance representative speaks on what lead up to its formation, what the guiding principles of it are... etc)
2150 - 2200hrs - wrapup and thank you's.

Again, I would greatly appreciate it if you would consider coming out and participating and showing the vaping community that the Malasian area is represented here!

Cheers,

JayTheVapingGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread