• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mall of America Field at the Hubert H Humphrey Metrodome

Status
Not open for further replies.

VikingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2013
Minnesota
Good grief! That is one terrible name for a stadium. Anyway...

Just got my season tickets in the mail today. Has anyone here ever vaped at the Dome? I got a letter with my tickets stating no purses larger than 4.5 x 6.5 inches. That is new. Didn't see anything on vaping, though. Just curious if any of you have done it or have any experience with it.

Skol!

djc5581

Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Eagan, MN, USA
Good grief! That is one terrible name for a stadium.

Agreed, thank god it's the last year!!!

As for the vaping, just don't be obnoxious about it and I doubt it will be a problem. I did read that they are officially announcing before Twins games that E-cig use is not allowed, probably due to the Hennepin county ban.

VikingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2013
Minnesota
I didn't go to the 1st pre-season game, nor will I go to the last one. :( That sucks about Target Field. I won't vape in the dome, just wondering if anyone has got any grief for it.

I did vape in the stands at the demo derby at the Washington County Fair. There was a lady just a bit further down that was also vaping. Small world. I was asked about it by the folks behind me, but out of curiosity. If I had still been smoking, I would have done what the other smokers did, which was leave the stands and stand behind. My first vaping at an outside event! It went well. My mom was vaping in the stands during the K-9 demonstration. I asked her to stop, more out of a respect-thing, than anything else. My mother was the WORST smoker. Just terrible. She's an excellent vaper, though! :smokie:

Anybody else go outside today and feel like you're vaping 0 nic just by breathing?

djc5581

Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Eagan, MN, USA
Its always good when vaping in public doesn't get negative reactions. It is still not socially acceptable so I'm stuck vaping a white 510 battery with an amber LED while driving so as not to get hassled by the fuzz.

Anybody else go outside today and feel like you're vaping 0 nic just by breathing?

Funny that you mention that, I was just complaining about how the humidity was flooding my tank! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread