Man, this sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghalenlee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Manchester, CT
:D

I just got my last order from Geoff, even though it went to Canada first, and I can't vape it!!

I'm not going to waste all the divineness when I can't taste or smell anything. :mad:

And I really really want to try it... coconut cream pie and pina colada and Lime Meringue Pie.. I can't even smell if it really is lime cuz it says lemon on the bottle. *pouts an stomps around like a kid*

Geoff, you shoulda shipped slower so I had time to get better before my order got here. It's not fair I tell you, not fair at all!

Really tho, thanks for the fast shipping and I'll let you know what I think of them when I can smell/taste again.

The only other small issue is, I ordered 12mg for the Pina Colada and it says 24.. maybe you were just tired, but just checking.

Ghalenlee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Manchester, CT
It didn't go to Canada first, it came directly here. But per my order page on your website, it went fedex to Canada.

It's all in good fun Geoff, I'm glad my order got here as fast as it did. It's truly amazing how fast you get things mixed and shipped, just as fast as a local supplier who sells premade liquid. And you're all the way on the other side of the country!

I can smell the pina colada this morning so I might give that a try. Oh oh, I can smell the coconut cream pie too.. it really does smell yummy! I need to go be alone with them... I'll be back to report....

Happy New Year Geoff

Ghalenlee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Manchester, CT
Oh, I'm not complaining.. don't stress about it, we all know every system has kinks, it does not at all reflect on you or your product in my opinion.

Your liquids could make their way to me by way of Mars and I would be more than happy to wait the extra shipping time.

Unfortunately, smell is back, taste is not. I still can't taste my new flavors. It's very very sad. They are sitting here in their bottles and they are trying to tempt me.. but I'm just not going to do it until I can taste properly.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Get some pg or vg and split it 50/50. Double you quanity for a great price.

:D

I just got my last order from Geoff, even though it went to Canada first, and I can't vape it!!

I'm not going to waste all the divineness when I can't taste or smell anything. :mad:

And I really really want to try it... coconut cream pie and pina colada and Lime Meringue Pie.. I can't even smell if it really is lime cuz it says lemon on the bottle. *pouts an stomps around like a kid*

Geoff, you shoulda shipped slower so I had time to get better before my order got here. It's not fair I tell you, not fair at all!

Really tho, thanks for the fast shipping and I'll let you know what I think of them when I can smell/taste again.

The only other small issue is, I ordered 12mg for the Pina Colada and it says 24.. maybe you were just tired, but just checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread