Status
Not open for further replies.

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
Hello, and welcome to the ManCaveMods Sale Thread!

I will be having many different styles of wood mods soon. Some using the dna and some using the TI-PTR08100 and *8060. Also the wood voltage meters will be available soon.

Right now I have 2 finished mods available. They are Variable Wattage mods using the dna 12, 510 connection and use a single 18650, and also include a voltage meter made from matching wood. I don't have a name for this model yet, but suggestions are welcome :). I will also have this same setup available in a 26650 soon.

You must use high drain batteries in mods equipped with the DNA regulator!!
24lknc7.jpg

The first mod is Zebra Wood with Cocobolo end caps. The Voltage meter is also made using Cocobolo. $130

219nu3k.jpg

And the second mod is Marble Wood with Cocobolo end caps, and also includes a Cocobolo volt meter. $130
2lidbp4.jpg

The dimensions of these mods are approximately 4 1/2" tall X 1 3/4" wide X 1 1/8" deep

Last edited:

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
beautiful mods maybe stick with the man cave theme for names like cavern,catacomb,vault,grotto,spelunk(latin for cave),hollow,lair .......................just a thought

Thanks Windy33! Good ideas for names. Keep em' coming :)

Very nice. That volt meter is awesome.

I will have some volt meters for individual sale here in about a week. Im just waiting on some more wood and resin.

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
Do you have a pic of the top of the mod? I am hoping it's not just a bare connector. It needs some kind of ring around it to protect the wood. I might be interested in one of them if they are still available.

It is just a bare connector up top. I like the simple look. And between the 4 coats of Tung Oil and 4 coats of Lacquer, nothing is going to hurt the wood. Its also sealed around the connector so nothing will ever drip inside the mod. I've never liked the look of the mods with a finish washer or drip cup, and when I drip (which is almost never), it never gets messy so I don't see the point of those. But like most things it all boils down to preference. I could build you one with a catch cup of some sort if you'd like, but I'd have to wait till one of these mods sell because I'm all out of wood at the moment.

2ugl5vq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread