Mango flavors and juul mango in 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerry81611

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2010
Denver, CO
Hi! I have a friend who is a juul vaper who misses their 50mg mango and i would like to mix up a yummy replacement for her. I’ve been mixing for a decade but only played with flavors in the very beginning. This will be for a device like the calliburn g.

Since I’m not a flavor vaper and have never tried the juul mango I would love some insight on the flavorings from you all.

can you recommend a mango flavor that might be close to the juul mango? Or in general the best mango flavors in 2021? If its a thing I’d choose fruity over candy sweet.

thank you!

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Not familiar with juul mango. This might be a good starting point. GL

IMG_1810.PNG

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    All I can say is I was disappointed in TFA mango. Currenty have FLV mango (expensive but worth it because they are strong flavors) Much better but keep in mind I mix a TFA peach, FLV mango and FA apricot... love that combo (and some cream... in my case WF bavarian cream) Try it first without the cream (don't confuse them) and then see if they like it better with the cream (or any cream actually) Remind "them" that DIY is trial and error... might take a few tries (everyone's tastes is subjective)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread