Manhattan Foghouse Great CS and great vapes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fccwpe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Rosamond, CA
To anyone in the Murrieta/Temecula/Hemet/Perris, CA area this is a great little place!

I drove about 25 miles to get to Manhattan Foghouse in Murrieta. I walked in and it occupies a corner of the business that was originally there. The reason that I took the time to drive down was I saw that they carried Halo juices and I was getting a bit low on Torque 56.

They guy that I met there (Mitch) was totally attentive, friendly and VERY knowledgeable. He let me try a number of the Halo juices that he had well as one of their proprietary juices (Uncle Maximus, an RY3/4 and it ROCKS!!!).

Mitch also walked me through the sigelei VMax V5, the iTaste SVD and their similaritiess well as differences. Totally cool dude with mass vape smarts.

I walked out with the sigelei, some Halo Longhorn and Mitch threw in a free 10ml of Uncle Maximus. He really cut me a pretty good deal on everything so I'm really happy. Unfortunately they were waiting for their new shipment from Halo when I dropped by so I was stymied in my attempt to replenish my Torque stock. I will stop by again next week to get my 30 ml of Torque56.

GREAT CS. If you are in the Inland Empire this place is worth a trip. At the very least to BS with the staff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread