The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Manual Batteries: 801 & 901?

Discussion in 'Eastmall-ecigarette' started by wv2win, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    Ed,

When will 801 and 901 manual batteries be avalible for sale individually? Will these be sealed? Will we be able to also buy the chargers which I believe are different than the auto battery chargers?

Thank you

2. Richie G

Richie G Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2009
    Lawn Guyland, NY
    >

Ah, WV. I can always count on you to be on point. I'll be watching this thread for Ed's response.

I want an 801 manually switched battery as well. I was excited to see a category for it on the East Mall site but that quickly faded when there was no pic of the item, meaning it's not yet available. My main vape is a JS. I carry a standard 801 w/auto battery as an emergency back-up. A manually switched 801 pen-style would be the ultimate Stick back-up.

3. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    Thanks, Richie. I mainly use the Prodigy and the Screwdriver. I want the 801 manual and probably the 901 manual as a back up and/or when I want something smaller. Considering how long the 510 has been around, I'm surprised it is taking this long for them to come out with the 801 & 901 manuals.

4. Minimike

Minimike Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    I purchased 4 of the 801 batteries from Eastmall some time back. They work quite well, but have a seperate switch inline. They do not last as long as an auto 801 battery. Perhaps David is trying to get newer ones with the switch built in? That would be nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.