Manual batteries - how to operate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynchite

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
North West UK
I'm thinking of upgrading from the 901 to a 510. My main reason is because I find I have to strain my neck and face muscles to get good vapour out of the 901 a lot of the time.

So, with a 510 how does the manual switch actually work? Do you still have to draw as hard on the e-cig or do you just depress the button and let the vapour build up inside and then take a draw on it?

Thanks.

Sexi

ECF Veteran
I just asked the same question in irc channel. I got my first 510 yesterday & have been trying it out. You would probably like it. I started with a 901 & yes the draw is quite hard. Got an 801, the draw is much easier with a 4 hole atty, maybe TO easy, I can get choked with it sometimes, BUT I also don't think the flavor of the juice is quite as good, more of a burned taste IMO. I got a 401 I have used for a day also & the draw on it is really easy, juice taste great & it makes a good all around vape except you really don't want to put it in your pocket & carry it. Noise, vibrations etc can make the atty get really hot & burn your .... LOL.......

The 510, I found, is a very easy draw, juice taste good, not burned, I get a good hit, but not choked on it. Using mine less than 24 hours now, so far I would highly recommend it for all around use.

(have peach in 510, watermelon in 401 & using both currently, <hehe>

Hugs,
Teresa

gadgetmonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Kent, UK
As Anonomo says, unlike an analog you can't just take a quick puff, as with all ecigs you have to take a steady draw. The create thing with the manual batteries (switched) is that there is no cut off so the longer you draw, the bigger the hit.

A 2 - 3 second drag gives me a great hit (just tried it) on 24mg RY4

Dont worry about the switch, it will soon become 2nd nature to you.

Also, when I first got mine I had the cart leaking issue. All my carts leaked when I layed the 510 down. If you have this issue, have a chat with Toby at iVapour | Electronic Cigarettes | Janty Kissbox ? Janty Dura-C ? Janty Mini Fogger ? Janty E-Liquid & Cartridges and explain the leaking carts. He has some that do not leak. He only had them in MLB and cappachino (is that spelt right?) flavours at the time (which i didnt like) but I got them anyway and refilled using RY4 liquid. No more leaks :)

I'm not sure if I'd want to have to operate a manual switch. Kinda like chewing gum and walking, esecially when I have overindulged at my local watering hole, a time when I vape more than usual. For now, I'll stick to my E-pipe. Nice easy draw and kinda worry free operation. Charge on battery lasts about 2-3 days, and so does a cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread