The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Manual Passthough?

Discussion in 'M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini' started by bg458, Nov 9, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bg458

bg458 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2009
    Anybody know if there is a manual passthough for the 40x?:p

2. Kenwood

Kenwood Full Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2009
    Georgia USA
    litecigusa.net has them. $12.95

3. Kenwood

Kenwood Full Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2009
    Georgia USA
    oops! They maybe auto not manual...

4. Ez Duzit

Ez Duzit Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2009
    Southern California
    There isn't one available. But you can build one cheaply enough.

5. bg458

bg458 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2009
    I have built many for my friends and myself. The thing is that they run directly off the USB so they are 5v I want something that runs at 3.7v. I do not know what voltage the auto runs at also it is for the car and I have a feeling that the auto is going to be just as sensative as the auto batteries. Any thoughts from anybody that has one?

6. Ez Duzit

Ez Duzit Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2009
    Southern California
    They are just as sensitive as the auto batteries. Probably not to good for use in a car. Although if the windows are up and the radio isn't blasting, it's fine. I am also pretty sure the 401 pt does run at 5v.

I actually pulled the battery connector from my 401 pass thru, and made a nicostick. That pretty much eliminates the need for a pass thru, since it will give me at least 10 hrs of pretty hard vaping. Barely used anything else since building it.

7. mvc

mvc Full Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Canada
    I got one - voltage is 3.25 - measured a few times to be sure.
    Also you can drop the voltage by adding one or two diodes - each drops 0.7v.
    I am planning to make one soon - just got one of my manual batts faulty (bad switch) and now I am wondering between making a mod or manual PT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.