Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
East Mall has manual switches and batteries for the DSE-801. There is also a USB manual model available. Just don't know if you want to be ordering from China right now. Got mine on Saturday. Remember to order a charger if you just buy the bats and switches. They will not fit in a regular charger as the batteries are female ended not the standard male ends.

Joe Joe

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Floss Angeles
East Mall has manual switches and batteries for the DSE-801. There is also a USB manual model available. Just don't know if you want to be ordering from China right now. Got mine on Saturday. Remember to order a charger if you just buy the bats and switches. They will not fit in a regular charger as the batteries are female ended not the standard male ends.

so if I got the 801 manual from eastmall, I'd have to get new atomizers too (all my 801 atomizers are female)? boooooooooo

btw, is it only me, or does eastmall's website only work 50% of the time?

I ordered a bulk order from bestecig, and it got here A OK. I have an order coming from ruyan that hasn't arrived yet. :(

Joe Joe

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Floss Angeles
If you want long battery life 7-8 hours and $2 batteries, then move up to one of the Big Five:

The Big Five in Manual Switch PV’s:

Screwdriver: ecigscrewdriver.com
Prodigy: PureSmoker.com - Your #1 Source For PV's, Parts, & Accessories!
GG: THE GG
JantyStick: Janty USA
LV/ZiMoshi: Zi Moshi Home

Yeah, I'm definitely getting the jantystick! I like that it's compatible with the 901. I have a lot of 901 parts. The other models seem to big to me. Plus I like the look of the jantystick.

btw, What is the SD? I've read people talking about manual batteries for the SD, but I don't know what it is. =-(

Joe Joe

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Floss Angeles
SD = screwdriver, look at the website for a good pic.

Does the Janty Stick really work with the 901 attys?
I thought on the site it said it was compatible with the 801s

Whoops, you're right, it works with 801. They are coming out with a 901 adapter.

I have a lot of 801 atomizers too. So it's cool. LOL

kevinallen

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Illinois
im new to this whole ecigarette thing and as stupid as they may be, i have some questions that idea really appreciate some help with.

i ordered a really bad pv as my first, just to test out the waters and see how i felt about it, but i cant get it to work.

theres a foil covering on the inside of the cartridges sealing off the liquid and i wanted to know if that was normal.

if it is how do i go about getting it off?

i ordered a yeti today and i hoping its easier to handle then this garbage

any advice to a newb is welcome.

doesnt matter what it is. tips/tricks. anything

thanks!

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
im new to this whole ecigarette thing and as stupid as they may be, i have some questions that idea really appreciate some help with.

i ordered a really bad pv as my first, just to test out the waters and see how i felt about it, but i cant get it to work.

theres a foil covering on the inside of the cartridges sealing off the liquid and i wanted to know if that was normal.

any advice to a newb is welcome.

doesnt matter what it is. tips/tricks. anything

thanks!

You will be pleased with the yeti..........there is a tips/ tricks forum

Nikko Daniels

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2009
Akron, Ohio -USA
....i ordered a really bad pv as my first, just to test out the waters and see how i felt about it, but i cant get it to work.

Kevin I think I bought the same thing first, a "Health" e-cig, off of a seller on ebay.... it showed up one day before my Yeti... there is NO comparison...the Yeti KILLS that other piece of junk...:evil:

If you really want to you can just pull the foil out with a pair of tweezers or small needlenose pliers.

I also drilled out the hole in the end of the cartridge and got a little better hit from it, but not nearly enough...:(

I'm still hanging on to it, for a while at least, as an emergency backup....:rolleyes:

kalc

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
Delhi, India
Wolf,
Why do you say "Just don't know if you want to be ordering from China right now"?
Any problems?
I hv 2 orders on their way:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread