manufactorer vs reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
I'm just wondering the thoughts on folks who have done the DIY stuff.

I'm wondering if it's better to go to a reseller or buy direct from places like LorAnn for the flavors? Do the manufacturers have minimal quantities that you have to order? Would rather try to get from one or two suppliers rather than 3 or 4 and take a hit on shipping costs.

I know you have to get the nic juice from someone else. I can also pick up VG and PG locally and save on the shipping.

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
Howdy and thanks. Philly burbs, used to live down by the Philly airport (Ridley Area).

Now I have to try to decide what sort of flavors I want to try to experiment with. I know one manufacturer I was asking said to go with their coffee flavoring line. *lol* just when I start to get a handle on the hardware of vaping I am going into a new area I need to research.

pinellaspete

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2011
Safety Harbor, FL
I use The Perfumers Apprentice and Flavor Art for flavorings. Flavor Art has some pretty good tobacco flavorings in my opinion. I usually use their "Cowboy Tobacco" @ 2 drops per 5ml in all my juices. Cowboy is a pretty light flavor and doesn't overpower my other flavors.

I purchase Perfumers Apprentice direct.
I purchase Flavor Art from Ecig Express. Ecig Express has always given me great service.

Here's their link: http://www.ecigexpress.com/flavoring-flavourart-condensed-c-16_29

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

Pete

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
Oh cool, now I have to hit some places and do some shopping around :)

I've been thinking of hitting a chocolate store in town and seeing if they order the flavors. Thinking if they order enough for wholesale pricing and get the stuff coming in regularly enough might be able to toss them a few bucks extra for helping me out and still get the stuff cheap. But can never seem to get in town at a normal hour when they are open.... trying to figure out a few angles on this whole DIY stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread