Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayhawks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
MO/KAN USA
midwestvapor.com
I also was offered this service by a several suppliers. They are middlemen that buy liters from Dekang and rebottle if for resell to vendors. Also be aware, if your bottle says ULTRA on in for the MG then its most likely 24-26mg. I ordered some 36mg and got labels on the bottles that say ULTRA. I contacted the supplier and they told me that its 24mg, but they said they do that so vendors can say its 36mg or whatever they want.

There are alot of shady people in this biz

Jayhawks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
MO/KAN USA
midwestvapor.com
I totally agree!!

It's a bit stupid really because a lot of people will simply end up going back to smoking because the nicotine fix will be too low and it just won't take away the cravings and they will ruin the business for themselves in the end. I am starting to get tobacco cravings again now that I only have some 24 mg!!

el lobo furtivo

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2009
Akron, OH
i got off my 36mg habit with out realizing .... now i'm on 18mg constantly .. granted i pretty much chain vape and i spend an hour or two every now and again on 0mg ... it can be done .. think positively grasshopper ... you dont need 36mg grasshopper!!

I know I don't need 36mg. BUT many of us buy 36 and cut it down to 18, 12 or even 9. Now if I'm cutting what is actually 24mg by 4, then I'm only left with 6, not the 9 I'm assuming I have. OR if you are used to vaping 18mg and you cut a mislabeled bottle in half, now you're vaping 12mg and that would certainly not be enough. That's a problem.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
i got off my 36mg habit with out realizing .... now i'm on 18mg constantly .. granted i pretty much chain vape and i spend an hour or two every now and again on 0mg ... it can be done .. think positively grasshopper ... you dont need 36mg grasshopper!!

Considering the availability of 36mg these days, limited, I'd like to be happy w/ lower but....

Started vaping with 12mg, stepped up through every level till I hit 36mg. Happy there. When I use the 24mg I still have for more than a day, I don't smile. Couple of drags of 36mg, smile is back.

I'd like to think that the differance tween the 2 levels of nic is noticable enough to me that if I were to purchase juice that had been re-labled I may not make the connection as to what had taken place but the dis-satisfaction that I know I would have would cause me to not purchase from that supplier again.

Long sentence that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread