The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Many Thanks to Our Customers! Announcement and News Within

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by dannoman, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Over this past summer I have been pre-occupied with some very important personal and business affairs and I am just now getting caught back up with getting new products in. The good news is that to make up for these delays I have tried to price these extremely well for you. For Instance check out the $8.95 for five heads price we have on the Eleaf GS Air TC Ni200 heads that can be used in all of the GS Air products for temperature control mods. There are many other great prices.

Take some time and go through the link on the site on New Products added. Add items to your cart on things you may be interested in as you go through them then, before you submit your order, you can edit this depending on what you have decided to purchase.

On Tuesday through Thursday I will be in Los Angeles attending a very important function so there will be no shipping on those days. We will be issuing a comprehensive Newsletter in the next 24 hours or so that will conveniently have thumbnails and brief descriptions on all of the new products released this past week for a handy reference and the Newsletter will also announce a sale on our eJuice.

A big thank you to Keela for being stellar and keeping up with the GotVapes flood this past week so you can also check out the Product Encyclopedia sticky to review.

• Like Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.