MAP tank mania ! please give bruce a break

Status
Not open for further replies.

luv2vape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2010
missouri usa
ok ive been reading through all the MAP tank forums. and i know its hard to get one of these bad boys. "just got mine tuesday after 2 months" and people having been giving poor bruce alot of crap because they cant get one. saying he should put a limit on how many someone can buy or can you list at a time that i have a chance to buy one.hey these things are in high demand.so i say we have 2 choices,be patient and play the MAP tank lottery. or we riot in front of bruces house and demand! he take out a second mortgage on the house and make M.A.P quit his day job to fulfill our tank needs! so lets vote lottery or riot ! lol .....ok i know whats next the complainers are going to chime. in please lighten up its all in good fun!

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
My :2c: on this would be that Bruce is a driving force in this business. He is at the forefront of getting new quality Mods to the people. If it were not for people like him, imagine the wait time and the chaos in trying to get these things. So for that I applaud him and his efforts. So just relax, enjoy the wait and know that it will be worth it in the long run. And remember, he is supplying these to us as a service, sure he is making money off of them, but trust me, it isn't that much.

Adam (MAP) is a full time truck driver that makes these in his spare time, imagine trying to do this for a second, I couldn't, nor would I want to. Adam came up with a great idea (one that is being copied by several now, including a manufacturer in China) and is making it available to all of us, just be patient. These are made by hand, one at a time, no mass production.

The modders in this business are the ones that will take it to the next level. That is why Bruce is a top of the line vendor as he gives many of them a platform to show off what they can do.

Thanks for your time. Now vape on :vapor:

Caddyman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Delaware USA
chaseweb.biz
keep in mind too that Bruce is a one man show (a true one man show at that) and he has a family.

this guy answers tickets, takes orders, fills orders, ships orders, mixes liquid, negotiates with vendors, everything all on his own from his house. i honestly don't know how he does it.

Last edited:

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
I'm a new fan of COV and a stalker of his website..... I have a Map and Mini and I want more of them! The Map Tank is the best thing I ever bought for my vaping habit. It took me awhile - 2 months to get one but once you figure out the secret and look for the pattern you too can get one of these. Tip #1. Firefox has a gmail notifier addon. click the notify button on COV's site. on your Gmail notifier set the "new mail" alert to some obnoxious loud siren. Leave your laptop on when at home with the volume up as high as it can go and when he put these up on his website your gmail notifier will sound off! grab your credit card click as fast as you can and await confirmation. Tip # 2... Top secret!!!

Good luck All... eventually everyone will have one - I hope !!!

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I'm a new fan of COV and a stalker of his website..... I have a Map and Mini and I want more of them! The Map Tank is the best thing I ever bought for my vaping habit. It took me awhile - 2 months to get one but once you figure out the secret and look for the pattern you too can get one of these. Tip #1. Firefox has a gmail notifier addon. click the notify button on COV's site. on your Gmail notifier set the "new mail" alert to some obnoxious loud siren. Leave your laptop on when at home with the volume up as high as it can go and when he put these up on his website your gmail notifier will sound off! grab your credit card click as fast as you can and await confirmation. Tip # 2... Top secret!!!

Sounds about right. Problem with me getting a mini, I sleep during the day and work at night. Computer is in the dining room and our bedroom is at the other end of the house. I will eventually get a mini tank....will just be a matter of time.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA

You are too funny Throbinskin! I have a very predictable pattern...

RavenK

Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
WI
I agree, I'm still waiting, I can deal..sorta of (lol)
I'd rather have quality control than whipped out to supply the demand.

On another note, the notify me never works on my end, I use yahoo and I set COV's email as a contact. But it's mostly that I'm broke when they're in, when I have money they're not lol!

Agreed on Bruce's service..amazing. I'm a one person 'company' and it's hard!

luv2vape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2010
missouri usa
i also have had a strategy,i have notifications sent to my phone, but like raven im usually broke at the same time. so i mostly stalk the web site. last week broke the bank and finally snagged one up! got it today and oh man it is the best! ive tried making my own cheap syringe knock off at home but always a leaky mess in the end.now to stalk the web site some more this week and try for a mini map. wife will proabably leave me,but you know mappy,wify hmmmmmm tough decision. hey maybe ill try paying off bruce to get the first notification ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread