***March 13***order still NOT recieved***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
I'm sure he has his reasons......

.......maybe you can give him some pointers from your "how long to wait before asking" booklet?

:rolleyes:
You sound like my wife. She doesn't understand why the dry cleaner cant find the comforter she dropped off there. OH, did I mention she dropped it off 8 months ago and 'just hasn't gotten around to picking it up' for the last 7 months and 3 weeks.

Seriously, when did common sense become so uncommon?

DW

Lakota

Mar 13, 2009
You sound like my wife. She doesn't understand why the dry cleaner cant find the comforter she dropped off there. OH, did I mention she dropped it off 8 months ago and 'just hasn't gotten around to picking it up' for the last 7 months and 3 weeks.

Seriously, when did common sense become so uncommon?

DW
One of those who manage to make themselves feel most clever by putting down others? I am sorry for you, that you feel your wife and I are not on the same level of competence as yourself.

Not that it is any of your business, I have been trying to deal with this for ages. Actually, since my notice from Health Canada/Customs that product has been refused entry into the country.

Product has been returned to him by customs. He answered my email, (asking for my money back since he has my stuff), and he emailed back that he is not willing and would resend it. Maybe customs might miss it the second time. Now, my account on his site has had my order history wiped clean, and email since, not answered.

So, not only am I having problems with communicating with David by email, I am getting flamed and belittled trying to get his attention in his subforum here. I assume your name is David (dumwaldo), and you mistakenly thought I was looking for your attention?

That is enough, you may now return to the mirror to admire your greatness.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
One of those who manage to make themselves feel most clever by putting down others? I am sorry for you, that you feel your wife and I are not on the same level of competence as yourself.

Not that it is any of your business, I have been trying to deal with this for ages. Actually, since my notice from Health Canada/Customs that product has been refused entry into the country.

Product has been returned to him by customs. He answered my email, (asking for my money back since he has my stuff), and he emailed back that he is not willing and would resend it. Maybe customs might miss it the second time. Now, my account on his site has had my order history wiped clean, and email since, not answered.

So, not only am I having problems with communicating with David by email, I am getting flamed and belittled trying to get his attention in his subforum here. I assume your name is David (dumwaldo), and you mistakenly thought I was looking for your attention?

That is enough, you may now return to the mirror to admire your greatness.

I feel for your situation. Do a chargeback and order from another Chinese/ local supplier, is my advice. You are in the supplier's forum. This post can be deleted as well. There is no reason for non communication after 2 weeks. To delete all your order history is just despicable. Well, at least he can't delete the Paypal records. So go ahead and do a chargeback. Its more than justified.

fjames

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bluegrass USA
I feel for your situation. Do a chargeback and order from another Chinese/ local supplier, is my advice. You are in the supplier's forum. This post can be deleted as well. There is no reason for non communication after 2 weeks. To delete all your order history is just despicable. Well, at least he can't delete the Paypal records. So go ahead and do a chargeback. Its more than justified.
This is routine when ordering from David. If any part of your order ships, your order disappears from your account - which therefore means there is no order history of previous orders at all and of course no record of unshipped items on a partial shipment. He's known about this for months at least.

Lakota

Mar 13, 2009
Paypal disputes can only be started up to 45 days from purchase date, too late for that. Only action with paypal is reporting non refund when seller has the goods, apparently they ask for this after the 45 day period so they can protect other buyers. Not a route I wish to go except as a last resort.
This is routine when ordering from David. If any part of your order ships, your order disappears from your account - which therefore means there is no order history of previous orders at all and of course no record of unshipped items on a partial shipment. He's known about this for months at least.
Thankyou for the update on that. I deal with many online retailers regularily in other hobby related stuff and all past orders are kept for years in my purchase history. I assumed this had been manually deleted, glad to hear it is a bug in his website. The part of his order policy that bothers me is that he gets his product back and my money to keep if it does not sneak through customs on second try. I bought it prior to Health Canada imposing a ban, the bloody ban was announced during the time it was sitting in Canada Customs.

Best case scenario is for David to contact me by email or a pm here and get product redirected to a friend in the U.S. so I can pick it up and avoid postal customs here. Thankyou both for your thoughtful suggestions and information.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Paypal disputes can only be started up to 45 days from purchase date, too late for that. Only action with paypal is reporting non refund when seller has the goods, apparently they ask for this after the 45 day period so they can protect other buyers. Not a route I wish to go except as a last resort.

Get a credit card chargeback. Did you use a CC? If not, did you fund your Paypal with a credit card?

If there is still no respond from the seller, i say go ahead with your last resort. You have emailed and even raised the issue in his private forum. What else can you do?

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I think some of you out there
need to have some fairness toward the suppliers.

Bagging a supplier for non shipment,
or for bad product is all well and good.

BUT to bag a supplier because YOUR customs has siezed
the shipment, that is not fair.

Did your shipment get siezed by customs......
Did it get returned to the supplier .......
Did David offer to resend it ...........
Did David send another shipment to you.......

Really , in all fairness,
that is more than he should be expected to do.

you are in a country that has bans concerning the products,
and so it is a risk you take when you order,

and--------
now that you have a ban there,
all shipments siezed will be logged onto
the alerts computer,
and all orders to that name and address
--- will be RED FLAGGED..

emsmom

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2009
Arizona
Lakota, bad bunny is correct, you have now been flagged and chances of this order getting thru are slim to none. David is just wasting money trying to ship it to you again. Your idea of picking it up from a friend is excellent, hope this works. I had a problem with an order a while back and found my history was erased too, the order is now back in my account, now that the problem was finally fixed. Maybe he pulls orders from accounts that he is trying to fix? I am guessing that David is unbelievably busy with all the newbies coming to ecigs these days, just look at how the forum has grown in the last few months, not to mention he is in the middle of a move! I know he was also trying to train a guy to handle the web end of his business. Communication issues were a real issue! If the guy didn't understand what you were asking, he just didn't respond. Keep emailing him, try to send an email from the site when you see David is online, even tag it as give this to David. Catching him online in the late evening is when I have gotten him to respond. I was getting very frustrated too and thought it was a lost cause until I tried the above. It seems that David does try to fix things when he knows what is going on. He was very attentive as soon as he became aware of the problem. Hope this is of some help and hope your problem gets resolved.

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
To the original OP,

It's so unfair that your customs seized your package, looking at the tracking on the original, it would've landed in customs around the 21st March and from what I've read, Health Canada didn't make the ruling until the 27th.

Di makes a valid point that since you were contacted by letter from Health Canada, you may now be flagged.

Your original package was sent back, it arrived in Shanghai on the 05/05 and has finally made it's way back to David in Shenzhen yesterday.

He want's to re-ship it to you but it may be an idea to send it to an alternative name and address.

I'll contact you via email shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread