• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

March 22 National Vaping Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
O'shea's in philly (old city) has a great happy hour. 2-4$ for appetizers (pretty large for the price)
2-4$ beers and well drinks. So far they have been very vaper friendly...the place is usually pretty slow on weekdays until around 7:00. I am sure they would accomodate us if we asked.

McGilans has also been very nice to vapers so far. I have met up with forum users there and have had tons of mods and gear on the table and throwing huge plumes into the air with never even a nasty look. They also have an upstairs taht is usally pretty dead durring happy hour as well.

Just some suggestions in case anyone with the time to arronge this needs some options. I am horrible at those kind of things.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
McGillins is vape friendly (I have had a multiple mods on the table when meeting with people and throwing huge plumes of vapor up) and has never said a word other than curiosity. (13th and Drury)

O'Shea's (19th and Sansom) has also always been vape friendly, but I have kept it fairly low key.

Fergies Pub (12th and Sansom) also vape friendly.

I did not know about Irish pub...I have always stealthed there! Good to know! Which Irish Pub were you at? There are 2 downtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread