March Madness SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
HUGE savings on our most popular kits !!

Featuring:
Joye510 Complete Custom Kit @ $40.49*
RN4062 e-Cigar Complete Kit @ $38.69*
M401 Complete Custom Kit @ $40.49*
RN4072 Penstyle Custom Kit @ $38.69*
RN4075 Complete Custom Kit @ $38.69*

*Prices shown reflect an additional 10% savings available when you use the 10% Discount Coupon Code: IVAPE10

What is a Custom Kit ?? A Custom Kit allows the buyer to choose every item in the kit. In other words, you can mix-n-match colors & styles. If you want one Manual and one Auto Battery, you can do that. If you want Black batteries & White Atomizers, you can do that, too. You decide !!

ALL LIQUIDS ARE ON SALE, TOO !!

And as always ... Free Shipping on orders over $49.00.

Don't forget, Coupon Code: IVAPE10 for an additional 10% savings on all purchases !!

Enjoy ... And Thanks for Looking !!
Bobbi

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
It's the RN4062 e-Cigar ... but a new color. I wish I could post a picture of mine, but my daughter has my camera ... and who knows when I'll see her or the camera, again. But that's a whole different story.

How to describe, hmmmm. Well, it's a golden primary color, but it's speckled. The base color has a very fine golden glitter sheen with a slight marbling to it ... also, speckled with brown ... speckles.

We need a picture. And I don't have a camera. Well, I do own one, but it is in the possession of my daughter ... and who knows when I'll see her or my camera, again. (but that's a whole different story.)

I'll ask Randall if he has a sample that he can photo for us.

I'm telling you, it's gorgeous !!

And I predict that indeed it will.

Can I borrow your crystal ball please? It came in today...

Now, do I want to spend all my share on vaping or spinning or that desperately needed new digital camera? (well, some vaping is gonna be a must, but you knew that!)

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
Can I borrow your crystal ball please? It came in today...

Now, do I want to spend all my share on vaping or spinning or that desperately needed new digital camera? (well, some vaping is gonna be a must, but you knew that!)

Excellent !! I think a little from column A and a little from column B will serve you well.

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
anywhere my broomstick takes me
I am so glad to hear from you !! I was thinking of you just this morning. Hope all is well !!

bless your heart for thinking about me, thank you..

Im doing ok, taking things 1 day at a time..

still grieving, yet i know my daddy is no longer suffering in pain ..

I talk to him daily through chanting, and i know he's with me in spirit..

im sure hes in his heaven vaping to his hearts content lol and having a cold beer;)

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
Bobbi,
Please tell me more about the Golden cigar bodies. Do they slip over the RN4062 e-Cigar or, is it a whole new model? A picture says a thousand words.
Take care,

Okay ... Here's a picture of mine ... Click on it for a larger picture.

golden.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread