Mark Ten free coupon LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroopyDogs

Oct 26, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Interesting that I received a coupon for a free Mark Ten cigalike. I initially tossed it in the trash because I could not be happier with my i-stick and mini nautilus combo with my delicious ITC juices. THEN - I grabbed it back out of the recycle and figured, hey - it's free. Just grab it as a last ditch backup to my other 3 backups, just in case. Tossed it in my work bag in case of absolute dire emergency. At the very least, it was free which is about all those things are worth anyway! Whatever it takes to keep me away from Marlboro Silvers...............:laugh:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
if it is indeed completely free get it and pass it forward to to some one
that you might be able to get off the stinky's.
regards
mike

I always take advantage when I see a vendor giving away Free disposables (or even for $1 shipping) and keep them on hand for people who want to try one out... I also carry a supply of ECF business cards to hand out!!

Not to mention the people I have given starter kits (and more) that I have won in Contests here... :)

James Wilson

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2014
Lebanon, Indiana, United States
Not gonna lie I really like RJ Reynolds' Vuse Solo.....I used it before my istick/nautilus mini combo came. It was harsh at first and I didn't know how to properly inhale it, but I came to enjoy it and the nice menthol-ey taste. I ended up getting an ejuice that tasted very similar lol!

That is what got me convinced I could give up analogs. lol. I had tried the Mark Ten's about a year before and I hated them. Made me want to stick to analogs. The vuse changed my opinion. I actually bought my first one but then got a thing for a free one later on. The tobacco flavor ain't the greatest though I enjoyed it at the time. But then I discovered that their menthol was actually really good. If I ever get any more free coupons for them,. I will likely get them just as a back up. I also have some Green Smoke around though I found it too be vastly inferior to the Vuse. But I got it for "free". Had to pay shipping. Then had issues with the one they sent me. I got extra juices of tobacco and menthol with it. But it just kept acting up. I was desperate ready to get back on analogs when a friend I met on here sent me my current set up. Something I will be forever greatful. I did file a complaint with greensmoke and they offered to send me another one along with 2 of the 5 packs of cartridges of my choice. I picked their mocha and vanilla ones. I don't really use them. I have tried them though. I still have some of the tobacco and menthol. I keep them around as backup. If something were to happen to my Itaste VV with aerotank mini then at the very least I won't feel I need to fall back on analogs to get my nicotine. I got enough they could hold me over long enough to try to get a new setup. I do plan on buying a new vape anyways at tax check time. I am considering an MVP. Not sure yet what kind of tank I want to get. I might end up going with another Aerotank Mini. Other then there occasional being leakage onto the battery and a few times the airholes have become a tad bit clogged, i haven't really had any issues with it. The leakage itself is very small. I suspect it is somehow excess juice dripping off the back of the coil onto the battery. I make a point to wipe it down at least once a day. Even if there is no leakage. I also do clean my setup every 2-3 days.

On the subject of Mark Ten's though. I wouldn't even want them crappy things around as backups.

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
The only things I've seen for that brand are a Free "Trial", which is a total SCAM... so just be careful and read the fine print!!! :)

That is what got me convinced I could give up analogs. lol. I had tried the Mark Ten's about a year before and I hated them.

Are you people talking about a different product?

Mark Ten is the vape product from Atria (Philip Morris/Marlboro). It came out a few months ago and to my knowledge doesn't have any trial system where you have to agree to recurring charges.

That said, it is a weak performing cigalike system. Vuse performs better than other similar sized devices I have seen but the classic flavor is just horrible.

The other product from the big 3 tobacco companies is Blu. I know the original and 100 systems aren't great but I hear the Blu Plus system is pretty impressive but I'm not willing to spend the money to find out. At least I was able to get both Mark Ten and Vuse as a free sample.

If I could find a small system that wasn't as expensive as these options and could work at least nearly as well as my current setup, I'd be all over that. The closest is Vuse but the price of cartridges and flavor don't do it for me. If I had no other option but to pick up something at a gas station I think it would be Vuse.

I'll stick to DIY liquid through a carto tank on an MVP. (and make sure I have backups when out and about)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread