market value for used provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
I would not pay more that $50.00 for a used one, I keep my stuff in sharp condition so a mod may look new on my shelf but has 100,000 miles on it.
Exactly. Standard used price (in like-new condition) is 40% of new list price. 40% of $159 is $63. Discount an additional 20% for the condition being 8 out of 10. Used Provari asking price: $50.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Most resales on the classies are never less than $100 and that is even the beat up ones.

The standard Satin Stainless w/ red led is the cheapest one on the ProVari site. Once you add colors + $20, end caps + 20, led other than red + 15, then any other extras such as ProVari rings, toppers, batteries and/or charger.

My first ProVari I purchased used was a V2 in 9/10 condition, white mini/blue led, with extension cap and I paid $160. The new one would have costs me $214.90 - the big downside to purchasing used is the warranty (if it still has one) is not transferable to the new owner.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I just had a look at Provaris on eBay and I'll admit it... I'm flabbergasted (gasterflabbered). A used Provari Mini in good shape was bid up to $142 so far. The resale market on Provari is amazingly good.

The discontinued colors can sell more than the brand new one's, they have a very high re-sell value, it was one of the things that sold it to me.

My first ProVari I purchased used was a V2 in 9/10 condition, white mini/blue led, with extension cap and I paid $160. The new one would have costs me $214.90 - the big downside to purchasing used is the warranty (if it still has one) is not transferable to the new owner.

This is why I decided to buy new, but even though the warranty doesn't transfer, can still send it in to be fixed at a low cost.

Arprok13

Verified Member
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Haven, CT
    Let me see how much I have left after paying this months bills. :laugh: I don't think you will have any trouble selling it al all. I'm a pretty nosy gal........what are you getting in its place? Enquiring minds want to know................. :)

I'm actually looking to purchase and wanted to get a sense if it is a good deal!

Arprok13

Verified Member
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Haven, CT
    Nice deal!!! Color?? Led color??? V1, V2 or V2.5???? Standard or Mini??? Inquiring minds want to know :)

Just kidding...congratz on your purchase!!!!

C'mon! Don't keep us in suspense. Show us a picture and give us all the details!!!!!!

here it is. your basic silver provari mini 2.5. Got it from thevapetrader.com
    20140409_225524.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread