The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Maryland Meetup- Today, October 23rd, 2010 in Annapolis!

Discussion in 'US E-Smokers' started by Raenon, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Raenon

Raenon Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sorry for the late announcement, this has been posted on "other" forums, but I realized it really didn't make it's way over here at all!

The Maryland/DC/Virginia vapers have been doing meets for the last several months, and they've all been in VA. It's time for something on our side!

They're fine with e-cigarettes, and I do know the staff as well so I expect no problems.

O'Brien's Oyster Bar & Grill
    Obrien's Oyster Bar and Restaurant, Annapolis, Maryland
    113 Main Street
    Annapolis, Maryland 21401

It's on Main Street in Annapolis, MD
    I told them to expect us firmly at 6pm, for about 20 people (seems right considering the previous meetups). If we have a couple extra, they should be able to accomodate us.
    They aren't able to seat us early, but there is a bar up front that we can gather at, and lots of sights to see on Main Street as well. There is also a parking garage practically next door which is reasonable, taxicabs, and several hotels in the area.

They are also requesting we run the entire table as one tab so please bring cash. Menus are available on their website, most meals run $10-20 (and are all delicious) and drinks are reasonable. There is also a reasonable parking garage practically next door and lots of convenient hotels if you'd rather take a cab nearby.

Hope to see you there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.