Massachusetts prohibited from online sales according to Vapebox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Batman

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Tried ordering from vapebox today and during checkout it said my location was blocked from ordering. I contacted support and he said state law prohibited online sales in Massachusetts. I've not heard of any new laws banning online sales here and had no issues ordering from other sites yesterday. Anyone from Ma have any similar issues?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Not in MA, but I’ve heard tales from B&M employees about people coming into the stores claiming to be various tobacco control agents walking into shops and making claims about laws that didn’t actually exist combined with threats for violating them. This is very hard to combat because in a lot of city and county organizations various inspectors effectively are the law.

Perhaps it’s a new law. Perhaps it’s an old law that wasn’t actually enforced before. Perhaps it’s an actual government representative intoning his particular interpretation of a law that doesn’t actually mean that, or even selectively enforcing a completely fake law to extort a store or merely damage a competitor. Perhaps it’s actually a fake representative.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Tried ordering from vapebox today and during checkout it said my location was blocked from ordering. I contacted support and he said state law prohibited online sales in Massachusetts. I've not heard of any new laws banning online sales here and had no issues ordering from other sites yesterday. Anyone from Ma have any similar issues?

I hope that’s not true!!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread