Matching the flavor of a Springwater

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
When I was a smoker, I'd treat myself (when I could find them) to a pack of Springwater cigarettes from Germany.

They were made with a sweet-ish blend of tobacco and this heavenly vanilla-scented pipe tobacco.

Is anyone familiar with this cigarette?

I'd like to try to match it with Vanilla bean and one of the tobaccos, but I'm not sure which to try first. Any suggestions?

If I could have that wonderful taste again, there'd truly then be NOTHING I miss about smoking!

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
never tried those cigs, but as a guess based on your information, I would say Virginia + vanilla bean would make a nice mix. Virginia is a mellow and slightly sweet tobacco, and alternatively, Backo is a bolder tobacco flavor with a hint of sweetness. Although RY4 kind of sounds like what you are describing as well, as it is basically a sweet tobacco vanilla flavor. If you haven't tried that, Don should have more in a couple weeks.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
never tried those cigs, but as a guess based on your information, I would say Virginia + vanilla bean would make a nice mix. Virginia is a mellow and slightly sweet tobacco, and alternatively, Backo is a bolder tobacco flavor with a hint of sweetness. Although RY4 kind of sounds like what you are describing as well, as it is basically a sweet tobacco vanilla flavor. If you haven't tried that, Don should have more in a couple weeks.

yes, I was going to say the virginia as well....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread