Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Interview is over, and I'm impressed. Mr Salmon is in my lines of thinking on a number of areas.

First area is if the anti tobacco/smokers leagues are in bed with Big Pharma. No brainer there, he agreed.

Second was funding. If the ECA is going to function, it needs capital. While we all sit on our submissive asses to let the "other" guy do the work (which I have mentioned for MONTHS), Salmon underscored the real deal. It IS time to act.

The bottom line is if we're gonna do anything, we ALL need to work together. And NOT rely on the next guy.

Great interview! It sheds a lot of light. I'll post the link to the audio once it has been processed by the admin of Vaporsplace,

ladysolitary85

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
California
Is it possible for you to put a subtitle or write down somewhere what is being said?
The reason that I ask is because I'm half deaf my hearing isn't very sharp enspecially with it sounding like someone is touching the microphone lol.

That would be awesome :) I really want to know what is being said.

btw loved the test you did on youtube proving that e-cigs doesn't leave a brown dot on a tissue like tobacco does :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread