Status
Not open for further replies.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
How was it, Matt? Mookie just went to the one in Florida, and she had a great time!

as stated nic hangover, it was awesome though, i was there as a vendor in addition to being there as a shopper/guy hanging out......

didn't make any monies, but stirred up a pretty good interest in my stuff, plus i ended up getting a TON of juice (i must have walked out with at least 200ml of juice)

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
I saw the weinermobile tonight on the way to O'hare airport to pick up my kids.
Error, why the eff did it come out sideways?

Attachments

• 2013-06-21 22.06.11.jpg
    2013-06-21 22.06.11.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
Let's get our thread back, peeps! Tell us what not so mature trouble you've been getting into!

well......i'm waiting on a mod to get to me tomorrow and i'm being exceptionally antsy over it (nemesis for those wondering)

and in addition, i'm trying to start a business, and i'm (painfully mature-like) am installing a new floor in my house.....which i can honestly say is the worst hell i've ever been through (converting carpet to laminate) at least for my knees anyway.

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
Matt, good to know about the floor. I was thinking of tackling my house and putting laminate in where I now have carpet. The carpet is over concrete, so it probably would be a pain in the neck. A few years back I got an estimate to have wood put in, and not even the whole place. The estimate was $10,000!!!

Tell us about your biz! What are you starting up?

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
Matt, good to know about the floor. I was thinking of tackling my house and putting laminate in where I now have carpet. The carpet is over concrete, so it probably would be a pain in the neck. A few years back I got an estimate to have wood put in, and not even the whole place. The estimate was $10,000!!!

Tell us about your biz! What are you starting up?

i can't tell you about the buisiness, ECF will try to ban me....i'm already treading thin ice with them, if you want info shoot me an email.

also sandy, concrete would be easy, i have wood floors, had to level everything out before laying the laminate, doing all the work myself though i'm gonna end up paying only like ~$400

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread