Status
Not open for further replies.

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
I hear you, Matt, on that! But if you do need to talk to someone at ECF and ask questions, Misty is wonderful and very helpful.

So the concrete would be easy even if it's cracked and not quite level?

Wuzzy, my house isn't that big! Maybe 1800 sf. How much, ball park, would approximately 1200 sf be for wood?

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
I am soooo not looking for tomorrow. Got to go to my newish DH (5 years) ex-wife's house (never been) for their daughter's grad party. The ex has 9 siblings and parents (never met any) which several will be there. You know they are all going to be checking out the "new" b....tch" and being all gossipy. I've tried so hard to get out of it but he really wants me there. So I'm thinking of coming down with malaria, the black plague, bubonic plague, small pox, SARS, or something quite serious tonight while I sleep. I'm open to suggestions!!! :cry:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I am soooo not looking for tomorrow. Got to go to my newish DH (5 years) ex-wife's house (never been) for their daughter's grad party. The ex has 9 siblings and parents (never met any) which several will be there. You know they are all going to be checking out the "new" b....tch" and being all gossipy. I've tried so hard to get out of it but he really wants me there. So I'm thinking of coming down with malaria, the black plague, bubonic plague, small pox, SARS, or something quite serious tonight while I sleep. I'm open to suggestions!!! :cry:
Just go - and be your fabulous self (as usual). They are probably just as nervous as you :).

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
DB!!!!! How did you end up here? I'm so glad you did. This used to be very active and my fave hangout. Hopefully it will pick up again. Come visit often and we will find you some bling to ogle (not necessarily vape related tho :evil: ) as we are immature here. BTW, I need a nice lanyard and haven't found anything I care for. Got any ideas?

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone

Oh wow. I can see where that might be a little awkward.... Have they been declawed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread