maual passthrough not cutoff time

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
They do have cut off times, that's what I don't like about the 901s anymore on the manual parts. I have switched to the 510's for manual and also use a 901 adapter on the 510 parts so I can have the best of all worlds with no cut offs either.
Lucky....You finally made the switch to the 510?..."Bout time"...LOL..Just curious though as to where you purchased the 901 adaptor? PS?....Would like to see what the 901 will do on a 510 battery. You are right by the way..the manual 901 passthroughs are crap IMO!:)The Wiz!

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
No, I haven't "switched" I bought 510's months ago. I don't like them for flavor at all, but they are dependable for out and about. I still like 901's better for flavor, but not their batteries. I use both, depending on what I'm doing. I bought 2 adapters from Garry in the UK. One I can use my 510's on all my 901 devices and the 2nd I can use my 901's on my 510 battys. Love the adapters. Can mix n match everything I own to what I feel like at the moment. However, I think they exchange rate from the UK and the pricing to get the 2 adapters is a bit pricey. I didn't realize it until I got to the pay part on Pay Pal.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
No, I haven't "switched" I bought 510's months ago. I don't like them for flavor at all, but they are dependable for out and about. I still like 901's better for flavor, but not their batteries. I use both, depending on what I'm doing. I bought 2 adapters from Garry in the UK. One I can use my 510's on all my 901 devices and the 2nd I can use my 901's on my 510 battys. Love the adapters. Can mix n match everything I own to what I feel like at the moment. However, I think they exchange rate from the UK and the pricing to get the 2 adapters is a bit pricey. I didn't realize it until I got to the pay part on Pay Pal.
Thanks Lucky......Just wondering now if any US suppliers would have the same adaptor? Not sure if the PS adaptors would work on anything but the prodigy? You be a good kitty ok?:)The Wiz!

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
They do have cut off times, that's what I don't like about the 901s anymore on the manual parts. I have switched to the 510's for manual and also use a 901 adapter on the 510 parts so I can have the best of all worlds with no cut offs either.
Can I use the adapter to charge 510 batteries on a 901's charger, do you have a link to buy the adapters?

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Can I use the adapter to charge 510 batteries on a 901's charger, do you have a link to buy the adapters?
liscab....The adapter Luckey was referring to was made to use a 901 atomizer on a 510 manual battery I believe! There is a universal USB charger available that will charge both types of batteries....eastmall has it now!:)The Wiz!

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Thanks Lucky......Just wondering now if any US suppliers would have the same adaptor? Not sure if the PS adaptors would work on anything but the prodigy? You be a good kitty ok?:)The Wiz!

Hi, Wiz, I THINK Cisco will make the adapters for you if you send him the parts. You need to contact him. I know he is making them for Green. No the PS adapters only work on Prodigy. This is why I'm glad I got these, because now I can use my 510's on my PS PT and just mix n match anything and everything from anywhere without having to stick to just one person's products and adapters. I highly recommend these things! They really work.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
liscab....The adapter Luckey was referring to was made to use a 901 atomizer on a 510 manual battery I believe! There is a universal USB charger available that will charge both types of batteries....eastmall has it now!:)The Wiz!
thanks I check the estmall that charger is great for the go, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread