Max vg for caliburn g / other pods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerry81611

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2010
Denver, CO
Hello! I ordered a caliburn g and 10% salts from wiz to play around with a bit. I’ve traditionally mixed unflavored 90-95% vg / water since i started a decade ago.

i suspect that the caliburn g probably can’t handle that high of a vg % and was wondering if you folks knew how high i could go with it? Higher than 75%?

i see that the caliburn g has mesh coils available and if i remember correctly the vaporesso mesh coils can handle some seriously viscous oils. So maybe the caliburn mesh coils can handle a higher vg %?

i picked the caliburn g because the caliburn seemed to be the pod vape that others kept comparing themselves to but i’m also open to other recommendations! This is an out and about jeans 5th pocket vape. I have and love my dicodes sbs with kayfun prime which i consider to be pretty small for a mod so i’d pass on pod systems that approach that size.

thanks for your advice!

Bobby1

Mar 15, 2021
Hello! I ordered a caliburn g and 10% salts from wiz to play around with a bit. I’ve traditionally mixed unflavored 90-95% vg / water since i started a decade ago.

i suspect that the caliburn g probably can’t handle that high of a vg % and was wondering if you folks knew how high i could go with it? Higher than 75%?

i see that the caliburn g has mesh coils available and if i remember correctly the vaporesso mesh coils can handle some seriously viscous oils. So maybe the caliburn mesh coils can handle a higher vg %?

i picked the caliburn g because the caliburn seemed to be the pod vape that others kept comparing themselves to but i’m also open to other recommendations! This is an out and about jeans 5th pocket vape. I have and love my dicodes sbs with kayfun prime which i consider to be pretty small for a mod so i’d pass on pod systems that approach that size.

thanks for your advice!
Nooo dude not at all . I actually just posted in another thread about this exact issue. These coils cannot even wick 70/30 juice. After two days my coil is burnt and I get a terrible burnt taste that is unbearable. I'm also using the 1.0ohm coils and nothing. Can't go two days without a burnt coil. I've been seeking advice on different pod systems the caliburn g is a perfect device just has ....ty coils.

• Informative
Reactions: BobbyV

gerry81611

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2010
Denver, CO
Nooo dude not at all . I actually just posted in another thread about this exact issue. These coils cannot even wick 70/30 juice. After two days my coil is burnt and I get a terrible burnt taste that is unbearable. I'm also using the 1.0ohm coils and nothing. Can't go two days without a burnt coil. I've been seeking advice on different pod systems the caliburn g is a perfect device just has ....ty coils.

do you take long drags? I seem to be taking little mtl sips since the salts are so strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread