Max VG Option Juice Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
I am looking for websites that offer juice that is the maximum VG possible. At least like an 80vg/20pg (Customization options would be ideal). I use the smok Baby Beast with the Single vertical coil heads. Anybody have any experience running anything higher than the normal 70vg 30pg that is very commonly seen nowadays? I can find some websites that offer options to do customize but not for cheap prices. I’m looking for the cheapest that you can possibly imagine , but take into account that I do still want the juice to be good and not trash you know?

If you could send me some suggestions I would be very grateful.

P.S. I’m looking for like big bottles at least 120ML bottles and up but would consider buying lower if prices are good. I just know that when you buy more you usually get a better deal on ML’s for your money.

Thanks again.

Reactions: stols001

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
Heathers heavenly vapes offers all pg/vg options, along with various nic options and extra flavorings....great juice vendor!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks, going to check them out right now. Hopefully there prices are good.

Update- I checked them out. Thanks for letting me know about them I’m sure it’s good stuff but it’s way to pricy for me. It’s like 40$ for a 120 ml.

Last edited:

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Thanks, going to check them out right now. Hopefully there prices are good.

Update- I checked them out. Thanks for letting me know about them I’m sure it’s good stuff but it’s way to pricy for me. It’s like 40$ for a 120 ml.
Not the cheapest for sure, but very good. Probably depends on how much one vapes, I see some who vape 10, 15mls, or more per day and I can see that becoming expensive for sure.....myself, I vape like 2 to 3 ml per day, so it's not bad , like 30 cents per ml, alot cheaper then the 10 dollars per day I was spending for cigs. You do however get points there on every buy, so it basically takes off like 5 bucks on your next purchase and on holidays you get 10 or 15 percent off...still more then alot of these other basic juice vendors though....good luck

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Freedom Smoke USA does "max" VG, all VG except flavors (and I am trying and failing to recall whether they use VG flavoring lines too, and they might).

I always liked their juices, not overflavored and the option to add more flavoring if desired. Not one of the most well known juice vendors of all time I don't think but they are Big in Arizona which is why I know them.

Good luck,

Anna

Reactions: Way2Gone

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
Freedom Smoke USA does "max" VG, all VG except flavors (and I am trying and failing to recall whether they use VG flavoring lines too, and they might).

I always liked their juices, not overflavored and the option to add more flavoring if desired. Not one of the most well known juice vendors of all time I don't think but they are Big in Arizona which is why I know them.

Good luck,

Anna

I checked out freedom smoke usa. It looks and sounds like their juice would be good, but it’s still to pricey for my personal liking. I think it was like $29.50 for a 120ML. Thank you for your efforts, very much appreciated by me.

Anybody else have any ideas of vendors that are cheap and have MAX VG options?

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
Yeah I’ve considered DIY, but I just dont feel like messing with it right now. Maybe someday I will give it a go.
Totally worth it and easy if you use a scale and measure by weight. I just started diying a little over a month ago, and I have spent (with all the gear I bought, flavorings, nic base, vg and pg, some recipes with up to 9 flavorings) about a third as much as I would have spent on buying the quantity of eliquid I have made.

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
You should check out Ohmsvapes.com. I just checked and they have Max VG at $12.95 for 120mls. They make excellent juice and they also have sample packs that you might want to try. They also ship quickly and have great customer service.

That is a do-able price range. Thanks! Do you happen to know how much there shipping is? Standard shipping is fine, not wanting priority shipping.

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
Thanks for the help.

Also guys I want to say that I have been getting bumps on my head whilst vaping so it must be from vaping. They usually go away in a day or two but I don’t quite know exactly what is causing it. I guessing it may be something to do with the pg in the liquid. Or maybe it could be the nicotine? I dunno. I know there are pg based flavors and pg based nicotine so maybe that’s the problem. I don’t think it’s the actual flavor itself bc it has happened with different flavors from different companies. Both being partially pg based. That’s why I am needing to try vg.

Tell me your thoughts please

Thanks.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I am looking for websites that offer juice that is the maximum VG possible. At least like an 80vg/20pg (Customization options would be ideal). I use the SMOK Baby Beast with the Single vertical coil heads. Anybody have any experience running anything higher than the normal 70vg 30pg that is very commonly seen nowadays? I can find some websites that offer options to do customize but not for cheap prices. I’m looking for the cheapest that you can possibly imagine , but take into account that I do still want the juice to be good and not trash you know?
If you could send me some suggestions I would be very grateful.
P.S. I’m looking for like big bottles at least 120ML bottles and up but would consider buying lower if prices are good. I just know that when you buy more you usually get a better deal on ML’s for your money.
Thanks again.
Could do a google search "120ml PG-free e liquid" . A few vendors stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread