Max Vg Tobacco flavors ejuice??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria S.

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2016
Tampa Bay
Im pretty much freaking out right now, I have been vaping the same juice for 7 years and I just received the 3 bottles that I ordered and I went through 8 coils thinking I had bad coils, well it wasn't the coils I went and smelled my juice and it smelled like a burnt coil with a mix of burnt plastic. I called and they said they didn't change manufactures so I'm assuming something went wrong in the lab. Anyhow I have 1 good bottle left and that's only 30ml, I vape USA #1 from Ecig pros and hopefully they fix it otherwise I'm going to have to wait until they get there next batch which will be a while, because they just got this batch. So I need to find a new juice to vape for now, I prefer max Vg and tobacco flavors but not with the Carmel or dark colors. I love a little nutty flavor, so please can you give me some names juice and where to get it. Also I don't do the salt nic. Thanks so much

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Im pretty much freaking out right now, I have been vaping the same juice for 7 years and I just received the 3 bottles that I ordered and I went through 8 coils thinking I had bad coils, well it wasn't the coils I went and smelled my juice and it smelled like a burnt coil with a mix of burnt plastic. I called and they said they didn't change manufactures so I'm assuming something went wrong in the lab. Anyhow I have 1 good bottle left and that's only 30ml, I vape USA #1 from Ecig pros and hopefully they fix it otherwise I'm going to have to wait until they get there next batch which will be a while, because they just got this batch. So I need to find a new juice to vape for now, I prefer max Vg and tobacco flavors but not with the Carmel or dark colors. I love a little nutty flavor, so please can you give me some names juice and where to get it. Also I don't do the salt nic. Thanks so much

Ruyan 4 from Mount Baker, is one of my all-time favorite tobacco flavors. Witch doctor from hometown hero, is another one I like.

Reactions: *RJ*

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Once you go Heather's, you'll never go back....purity line is what your looking for and their tobacco's are really good. Dont get thrown off by their nets, as they arent like the typical coil gunkers alot of nets are known for. Dragons fire, huntsman, shadow, legend, etc are fine juices, just depends on your tastes. They also have great options on nic percentages, extra flavorings, etc, but they are a little pricey compared to most. I usually buy on holidays when they run 15 to 20 percent discounts (20 percent if you sign up for their newsletter) you also get points for each purchase, so on your second order you can redeem the points , which reduces the price.

Maria S.

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2016
Tampa Bay
Once you go Heather's, you'll never go back....purity line is what your looking for and their tobacco's are really good. Dont get thrown off by their nets, as they arent like the typical coil gunkers alot of nets are known for. Dragons fire, huntsman, shadow, legend, etc are fine juices, just depends on your tastes. They also have great options on nic percentages, extra flavorings, etc, but they are a little pricey compared to most. I usually buy on holidays when they run 15 to 20 percent discounts (20 percent if you sign up for their newsletter) you also get points for each purchase, so on your second order you can redeem the points , which reduces the price.
Thank you, I'm seeing alot of people saying Heather's so I'm going to go check it out.

Reactions: vapdivrr

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread