The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Max Vg Tobacco flavors ejuice??

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Maria S., Sep 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Maria S.

Maria S. Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2016
    Tampa Bay
    Im pretty much freaking out right now, I have been vaping the same juice for 7 years and I just received the 3 bottles that I ordered and I went through 8 coils thinking I had bad coils, well it wasn't the coils I went and smelled my juice and it smelled like a burnt coil with a mix of burnt plastic. I called and they said they didn't change manufactures so I'm assuming something went wrong in the lab. Anyhow I have 1 good bottle left and that's only 30ml, I vape USA #1 from Ecig pros and hopefully they fix it otherwise I'm going to have to wait until they get there next batch which will be a while, because they just got this batch. So I need to find a new juice to vape for now, I prefer max Vg and tobacco flavors but not with the Carmel or dark colors. I love a little nutty flavor, so please can you give me some names juice and where to get it. Also I don't do the salt nic. Thanks so much

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. RoseB

RoseB Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2012
    Washington
    Ruyan 4 from Mount Baker, is one of my all-time favorite tobacco flavors. Witch doctor from hometown hero, is another one I like.

• Like Like x 1
  3. *RJ*

*RJ* Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
  4. PapawBrett

PapawBrett Travelin' Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    Second the Heather's Heavenly Vapes. Wide Variety of selections. Max VG, and even "Purity" mixes available. Not the cheapest, but very high quality.

• Love Love x 1
  5. *RJ*

*RJ* Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Yep. And the NETS are my favorite. Serendipity and Dragons Fire I recommend.

6. vapdivrr

vapdivrr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Once you go Heather's, you'll never go back....purity line is what your looking for and their tobacco's are really good. Dont get thrown off by their nets, as they arent like the typical coil gunkers alot of nets are known for. Dragons fire, huntsman, shadow, legend, etc are fine juices, just depends on your tastes. They also have great options on nic percentages, extra flavorings, etc, but they are a little pricey compared to most. I usually buy on holidays when they run 15 to 20 percent discounts (20 percent if you sign up for their newsletter) you also get points for each purchase, so on your second order you can redeem the points , which reduces the price.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Maria S.

Mar 19, 2016
    Tampa Bay

8. Maria S.

Mar 19, 2016
    Tampa Bay
  9. Maria S.

Mar 19, 2016
    Tampa Bay
    Thank you, I'm seeing alot of people saying Heather's so I'm going to go check it out.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Maria S.

Mar 19, 2016
    Tampa Bay
    Thanks

11. Walter Ladd

Walter Ladd Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2018
    Real Tobacco Extracts are normally 70PG/30Vg but they will custom order up to 70VG
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.