Maximum Vapors ROCKS 5v center red buttom Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Bob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Kentucky
I bought one of these from Todd on sale and it ROCKS!

Fast free shipping and a great mod that works exactly as it should for a VERY good price, long battery life.

IF you are looking for a great mod with an excellent warranty at an even better price with fast service head over to Maximum Vapors site 5 Volt Box Mod

I can't imagine anyone being disappointed at all!

I am in no way affiliated with M V in any way I am simply a very satisfied customer who figures many other vapors would love to know about these.

VapoVamp

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
N.C.
I bought one too!!!!! Just got it today and sitting in an indian position watching the batts charge.....This is my first box 5V and it looks great and feels great just holding it. Can't waittttt! Now, let me tell you about James(Todd)@ Maximum Vapors....I had inquired about which batts to use when I ordered my custom box and then I had to e-mail him ask how to install such batts when I recieve it. Don't laugh, did I say this is my first box(Sure its easy figuing out one Batt)so he e-mailed me reight back and said he'd send a pic for instructions. Well I recieved my box today(yes!! still cross-legged watching)anyway, I was still nervous and second guessing myself on Todds pic, so I e-mailed him to get clarification. I know I'm overly cautious...know what? He called me!!! yep, called me to make sure I was feeling secure when I did install my batts....It so touched me that he would take time out of his busy day ro call me personally....Todd I can't thank you enough for being so personal and caring to me & my questions. I will get all my box mods from Todd(which he builds himself)from MV!!!Exemplary customer service!!!!! & value. I think I'm in love....Oh! wait my batts a green....yea!!! now I can vape my first 5V box...I know how the batts go in now...thanks again Todd!!!!! You are the Boxman, See ya'll in the Vapehaze:vapor:

Attachments

• GRIMMARMY.jpg
    GRIMMARMY.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 19

VapoVamp

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
N.C.
5Volts,Boxes & IMR 14500'S!!! OH! MY! What a taste, what flava! talk about TH! this is it!!!!! Thank you soooo much Todd. Glad your up and running on MV(Maximum Vapors) just a lil' pic for ya....and yes that is my DC 5ml tank..what else to pair with my 5V Box!? ;)I'm in the Vapehaze now...all I need is a foghorn as one of my ECF vapors put it:vapor:
I bought one too!!!!! Just got it today and sitting in an indian position watching the batts charge.....This is my first box 5V and it looks great and feels great just holding it. Can't waittttt! Now, let me tell you about James(Todd)@ Maximum Vapors....I had inquired about which batts to use when I ordered my custom box and then I had to e-mail him ask how to install such batts when I recieve it. Don't laugh, did I say this is my first box(Sure its easy figuing out one Batt)so he e-mailed me reight back and said he'd send a pic for instructions. Well I recieved my box today(yes!! still cross-legged watching)anyway, I was still nervous and second guessing myself on Todds pic, so I e-mailed him to get clarification. I know I'm overly cautious...know what? He called me!!! yep, called me to make sure I was feeling secure when I did install my batts....It so touched me that he would take time out of his busy day ro call me personally....Todd I can't thank you enough for being so personal and caring to me & my questions. I will get all my box mods from Todd(which he builds himself)from MV!!!Exemplary customer service!!!!! & value. I think I'm in love....Oh! wait my batts a green....yea!!! now I can vape my first 5V box...I know how the batts go in now...thanks again Todd!!!!! You are the Boxman, See ya'll in the Vapehaze:vapor:
1713420.jpg

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I got a red button 5v box mod too and loved it so much, I got a blue button one as well (with the color-changing LED :D )! I love both of these, and the service cannot be beat. Todd has called me before also when I inquired about something, which tells me he really cares about his customers.

Now he has Luicy Juicy (bottom feeder with a bladder instead of a bottle!), and woodies boxes too! Oh my - what will he think of next! And his prices are the best too. Amazing supplier all around. :)

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I love Todd's box mods...especially the woodies (that just sounds wrong). 2 black plastic mods and a VV Woodie...and you're obsessed kittypie? Nope, I'm right there with you. The internals are very cleanly put together...not like some of the globbed up crap I've had before. I haven't had one fail on me yet nor misfire. Runs my favorite cartomizers also...dual coil 1.6ohm that is.

Todd gets 4 kitty paws and a tail up from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread