• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

May 1 Suncoast Vapers Meeting Details - Bradenton, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
As already announced the meeting will be held at the Totally Wicked Vapers Lounge from 3 - 6. (TW is opening the temporarily closed retail store/lounge just for us.)

That is just the FIRST part:)

The second part , starting at 6:00PM, will be held at the Tequila Beach Sport and Bar Grille, 7423 Manatee Ave West, Bradenton, FL 34209. We will have an area reserved just for us, which is conveniently close/open to the band/dance area. They will have entertainment that night. They also will be showing the Kentucky Derby on the big screen in the area where we will be. I will leave TW early so I can be at Tequila's at about 5:30.

I've told them we could have anywhere between 8 and 20, so if you know you're coming and haven't already said so on another thread or forum, let me know here.

They have standard bar and grille food choices with a variety of price ranges...plus, for tequila lovers, all KINDS of tequila.

You can look them up on a online map but what isn't clear on a map is the easiest way to get into the strip mall where they are located. It's located about 4.5 miles from the 41/64 & Manatee intersection (this is where you turn to head to Anna Maria Island). Be in the left hand lane after you go through the light at 67th street...you turn left at the next light, which is Village Green. (You'll see a Pet Super mart on the right shortly before Village Green and I think there is a 7-11 on the left corner of Manatee/Village Green.) Turn right into the strip mall and Telquila Beach sets in the first grouping of store fronts on the left, back in the corner.

It doesn't look like much from the outside but it's rather large on the inside and they also have a very nice patio area...the door to the patio area is in the area where we'll be located.

Hope to have a good turnout!!!

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Saturday is almost here!

There's someone coming from Orlando too...looks like we'll have a good turnout.

On a side note, just heard that major rain may hit Louisville...the Kentucky Derby has never been cancelled so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this isn't a first. By the way, please don't take it personally if I'm fixated on the TV for a bit tomorrow:)

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
What a pleasant afternoon and evening with fellow vapers. It was great meeting far-away vapers: Minna from Virginia and Jeremy & Ginger from Orlando. It was also great to meet Rangler and Capt's wives (both very lovely ladies). Thanks goes to Pete's wife Nadine for being successful in twisting Laurel's arm to come to Tequila Beach (I wasn't having any luck). And, of course, special thanks to TW and Alex for opening for us. Alex's little girl is such a doll baby!!!!

Pete and Dereck are already discussing where the June meet in northern Pinellas will be and that will be posted probably next week...it will be the second Saturday of the month instead of the first Saturday though.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Just a quick note to those who are undecided as to whether or not to come to our meet ups. Every time I go I meet more wonderful people. This is really a great bunch of folks and we always have a great time. If you want to try a certain mod, it's probably there to try. If you want to try a new flavor or brand of juice, it's probably there! Dereck and I are planning the next meet up which will be in Pinellas County, probably in Clearwater, on June 12th. Please put it on your schedule and join us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread