• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

May 22nd - ECF VIP Meetup at Sun Up Brewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catwhisperer

ECF Veteran
Amazingly, we had 40 people show up today to the April meetup! Will you be coming to the May meetup? Plan to come now before it gets too HOT!

Date: Sunday May 22nd
Time: 1pm-5pm

Sun Up Brewing Website
322 East Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85012 Map of Location
Light Rail Stop: Camelback & Central
Parking: Lots of parking in sun up's parking lot, plus street parking

Please bring liquids to share, empty bottles to take home some samples in, and any items you'd like to donate to the free raffle!

RSVP on Facebook here or in this thread! Thanks!!

Jenny

Catwhisperer

ECF Veteran
Hi Dave, welcome to the group! I know what you mean about old habits... But we have an agreement with Sun Up, we can vape all we want as long as we keep buying beer. I considered it a fair trade. When you get there, just tell the hostess you're with the e-cigarette group and she will send you to the right spot. Are you new to vaping?

Jenny

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Hi Dave, welcome to the group! I know what you mean about old habits... But we have an agreement with Sun Up, we can vape all we want as long as we keep buying beer. I considered it a fair trade. When you get there, just tell the hostess you're with the e-cigarette group and she will send you to the right spot. Are you new to vaping?

Jenny

Vaping at this level, yes - but I used a lousy cigarette-looking cart system for a couple of years previous, just to get me through public functions where I couldn't smoke. When it died, I got an eGo tank, and haven't touched a cig since.

I don't drink, but I like SunUp. I'll be good with tea and some of their incredible kettle chips with chipotle ketchup.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
My new GoGo should be here today *insert a YAY here* I'd be very interested Mo!! I've enjoyed your posts on the (never ending) GoGo specific thread. This weekend I read up to page 60 of the 82 pages. LOL I'll need all the help I can get with that new monster.

Also bringing my new Darwin (also arriving today... more YAYS).

Will be good to seeing you both!

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
Well, The Kabosh has been put to my plans to make this months meeting. My mother(88 yrs old) and my dad(82yrs old) will be showing up on Saturday evening and staying through monday. They are coming from New Jersey and driving all the way. They were supposed to get here Thursday and leave Saturday morning. They are coming from a Bowling convention held in Reno, NV and decided to delay their return to my house due to bad weather from Reno to N. Arizona. My apologies. I will definately make the next meeting. I want to meet all the Arizona Vapers and get to know each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread