Status
Not open for further replies.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
The prize is $50 store credit to be used any way the winner wishes(cannot be combined with coupon codes). Runner up will get $25 in credit.You get 1 GUESS OF A NUMBER 1-1000. The closest to the winning number wins. Please reply in this thread with your guess.
If there is a tie there will not be a tie breaker. The 2 people who tied will get $55 in credit each and there will be no runner up.
Please only enter if you have a USA Address or APO!
Slight Rule Change: You can now guess the same number as someone before you, and if 2 people guess the same number then the first to guess that number will win the main prize and the second person will get runner up. If a third person guesses the same number they won't get anything. With this rule change you now don't automatically lose if you guessed the same number as someone before you.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
DO not enter early, entries before Friday 8PM Eastern will not count.. ALso lowered the prize a bit. I am sorry but the future of our industry is a little unknown and I feel I need to be a bit more conservative.
totally understandable! We just appreciate your generosity in doing these contests hun!!
This month @CountBoredom gets "our" number :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Well, 5 pm on the West Coast is 8 pm on the East Coast, no? I guess I'll get this thing started.

(Thanks again, @Debadoo! :) )
yw darlin! It was definitely your turn

ok.......looking into my crystal ball
upload_2016-6-3_19-12-22.jpeg
and I see the number.........

Reactions: CountBoredom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread