May I Critique Menthol Breeze?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iz2sick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Burbs of Detroit
All I can say is... HOLY MENTHOL BOMB BATMAN!

This flavor is way more than I can handle. Anyone else find it to be too strong on the menthol? I swear I can add just a drop of it to any of my other flavors and they'd all become super menthol juices.

I took a vape and it felt like someone shoved a bunch of mint leaves down my throat and vaporized them.

Liquid-Chris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Livermore, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
All I can say is... HOLY MENTHOL BOMB BATMAN!

This flavor is way more than I can handle. Anyone else find it to be too strong on the menthol? I swear I can add just a drop of it to any of my other flavors and they'd all become super menthol juices.

I took a vape and it felt like someone shoved a bunch of mint leaves down my throat and vaporized them.

All critiques.......please, good, bad, or indifferent. Yes, it is only for people that really like that intense cool pure menthol....I don't know...would you call it a burn or a freeze? And half of the feedback I've received on that one is from people who use it to mentholate some of the damnedest flavors??? (Menthol Irish Cream....really? but Watermelon Menthol is very interesting)

Chris

iz2sick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Burbs of Detroit
My suspicions were correct. Even after a hot water wash and a dry burn... the menthol flavor is still there. It's not bad though. Has a menthol tone with my vanilla tobacco juice. Quite nice now.

So yea, mix a couple drops per fill and you'll have yourself a nice menthol flavor without getting the feeling that Sub Zero shot an ice fireball at your face.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
For sure!!!
Got to say, Menthol breeze is a definate favorite for me. I really enjoy the super menthol shot straight to the throat. I could drag off from it all day. Haven't tried mixing it with anything yet. But I am sure it would go great with any of the fruit flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread