• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

May & June ARIZONA VIP SOCIAL DATES/INFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Info. for our next 2 Socials:
SEE UPDATED INFO ABOUT BOTTLES/LIQUID DRAWINGS BELOW ADDED 05/15/2010!!
MAY 23, 2010 (SUNDAY) 1:00 PM

AND

JUNE 27, 2010 (SUNDAY) 1:00 PM

NOTE: WE ARE MOVING BACK TO SUNDAY AFTERNOON SOCIALS and will be on the back outdoor Patio
UNLESS IT IS TOO HOT !!!
:evil:

(IF NOBODY IS OUTSIDE ON THE PATIO WHEN YOU GET THERE, GO LOOK INSIDE IN THE VIP ROOM NEAR THE POOL TABLES!!!)

Dress for warm weather!!

ALL NEW MEMBERS AND LOCAL LURKERS ARE WELCOME!!

BRING YOUR CAMERA (AND POST YOUR PIX IN OUR FORUM!)!

:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR MAY!!

Mike has received the 3ml (and 6ml) bottles for the LIQUID EXCHANGE RAFFLES!

This meeting we are doing a "Liquid You Like Exchange". As many of you know we have seen a lot of the liquids in the raffles that people do not like and each person is different so this is still a great idea. Each person who wants to participate: Bring a liquid you do like and fill a small 3ml bottle. The bottles will be for sale at the meeting, so get there early to purchase! Mike is bringing labels and pens so we can label the flavor/mg.

For each bottle you fill, you will get a Liquid raffle ticket. Best part is you will win one of the bottles. This might be a great way to find out what type of liquid people have been enjoying. Mike is bringing all the bottles for sale this month. (see details posted later in this thread).

We could do this every meeting. We'll discuss it after this first one.

Now don't forget to bring the liquid you like. You might be asked to tell use why you like it. :confused:
:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

Here is the info (link with a map too) :

PLACE: HAZELWOODS 1ST PLACE

(LINK:) Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place | I Love This Bar
3626 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018 (602) 957-2462

Plenty of great food on the menu so please plan to eat lunch there to help support that we have a place to meet and vape!!

WUTZ HAPPENING THIS MONTH:
  • JUST TOO NOISY OUTSIDE! We'll do something fun when we move back indoors IN JUNE like:
  • Updates about products and mods from PHXSmokeless and EcigSupply.
  • Cartomizer discussion. Use cartos? Share your tips and tricks.
  • Juice Swap. We're thinking about ordering a large quantity of 3ml plastic bottles for everyone to buy so everyone can trade liquids. Let's get going on a plan for June? Mike, you're heading up this one, right??? (please post the bottle info in this thread!!! :D)

LAST MONTH'S MONEY POT was $140! $70 each to TWO lucky VIP members in the drawing!
:thumbs:

50/50 $$ pot and Drawings:

Don't forget about our drawings!! Please bring something old/new to DONATE FOR THE TICKET DRAWINGS!!Donation items don't have to be a kit, e-cig related or even new! Liquid you don't care for? Nifty Case? Bit of DIY stuff? Anything fun will do!

Don't forget you could win cash by purchasing Drawing tickets too!! Another fun 50/50 pot of money to two lucky vapers!! Yay!

Drawing tickets are $5 per ticket/3 tickets for $10. Tickets are also good for the Cash Pot 50/50 (split by 2 lucky members!) and also for Hazelwood's gift certificates, supplier and member donated items in the drawings.

I'm pretty sure that our suppliers will continue supporting the VIP group drawings, so should be well worth your $5! Last month was a Joye Stick kit from PHXSmokeless and 3 people won 5 3ml bottles of liquid from ECigSupply! Thanks Suppliers!

Please continue bring all your e-cig. models, mods, cases tips and tricks. If you have one PV or a tackle box full bring them for our new members to see and all of us to learn more about all these different models?

Don't have any gear yet or only have one model? Come to the meeting and see some gear in person and perhaps try some out.

Local suppliers usually have models for sale at the social or can take orders! Need liquids? There usually is some for sale at the social!

Meet Suppliers from: Wet Your Stick, Aroma E-Juice, E-CigSupply.com and PhxSmokeless.com who are usually at the meeting.

Aroma E-Juice: Home email - info@aromaejuice.com (Jerry)

Wet Your Stick E-Liquid : Home email - matt@wetyourstick.com (Matt)

PHX SMOKELESS CIGARETTES - - The future in smokeless cigarettes is here! (jandrews@hazelwoods.com) (John)

EcigSupply The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home email - chad@ecigsupply.com (Chad)

(also see phone numbers, websites, codes, etc. in the VIP Bulletin Board or on the websites)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...iscussionid=48

PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU ARE GOING SO WE CAN GET A HEAD COUNT to set up our areas tables and chairs?! THX! :cool:

:thumbs: C U THERE!!! :thumbs:
XXX000,
HELLEN
(NO STRIPPER POLE WILL BE AT THESE MEETINGS!)
:p

Last edited:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Yep, no more stripper pole. Hellen spent to whole time at the meet with it and took it home to her hubby to work on her moves... :D

Next month we will be taking up a collection to replace the borrowed stripper pole :thumbs:
ImpliedFacePalm.jpg

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
I want to update everyone on the Liquid sharing ideas that we have for May. I have placed an order for 200 3ml bottles and 50 6ml bottles. These will be available at the next meeting hopefully I will get them in the next week.

In order to make it so I will not have to break change I will put them in baggies and they will be 4 x 3ml for $1.00 and 5 x 6ml for $2.00. I will only have about 8 sets of the 6ml bottles. I didn't know if people wanted that many in that size.

This meeting I also want to do a "Liquid You Like Exchange". As many of you know we have seen a lot of the liquids in the raffles that people do not like and each person is different so this is still a great idea. I would like to have each person bring a liquid you do like and fill a small 3ml bottle. I will have labels and pens so we know what it is. For bringing you liquid you will get a Liquid raffle ticket. Best part is you will win one of the bottles. This might be a great way to find out what type of liquid people have been enjoying. I will be providing the bottles this month. We could do this every meeting. Next month we will have to remember to bring you bottle with liquid in it for exchange.

So what do you think? You like it? Good. Now don't forget to bring the liquid you like. You might be asked to tell use why you like it.:evil:

STiCaveman

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Phx, AZ
I love this idea.

Will multiple bottles get multiple tickets?

I seem to be building a storm shelter supply of liquid over here

I vote yes, since I planned to get at least 10 bags! :thumbs:

So far this month, I've had a little over 1555 mL delivered, and I still have packages inbound! :oops:

No, the banner isn't too far off \/ \/ (Res cigs from NY $23 carton vs. ^^^ )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread