Maybe Someone Can Recommend A Nice Cylindrical Pod Device For Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Hi everyone! It's been a while hasn't it? I've been doing very well. I'm working, I'm happy, I'm sleeping and eating well. I have missed this forum a lot!!

I've been nicotine free for just over a year now. It's been fantastic. I pick up a vape and enjoy it, sometimes I go on vaping for days or weeks, and then I kind of lose interest and let it go for days weeks or months.

Recently I've been experimenting with 0mg disposables. One in particular that I really enjoy is a Cylindrical device, inhale activated, and is just like holding a little cigar.

So now I'm looking for a Cylindrical Pod device. It doesn't have to have a crazy battery life. 600-800mah is fine.

So I figured I'd log back into my old account and ask some old friends. What do y'all think? Anything fit the bill?

PS please say hi if you recognize me. Dms are open. Always happy to shoot the breeze. Hopefully some familiar faces remain ☺️ love y'all. If anyone is struggling with anything hit me up in a DM.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
i-know-that-dude.gif

Happy Holidays Plumes!

Glad to hear you are doing well!

Cheers
I

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Recently I've been experimenting with 0mg disposables. One in particular that I really enjoy is a Cylindrical device, inhale activated, and is just like holding a little cigar.

So now I'm looking for a Cylindrical Pod Device. It doesn't have to have a crazy battery life. 600-800mah is fine.

So I figured I'd log back into my old account and ask some old friends. What do y'all think? Anything fit the bill?
https://www.upends.com/collections/pod-system/products/uppen
or
https://www.upends.com/collections/pod-system/products/uppen-plus
could fit the bill.
Finding one may be a challenge, though.
Best of luck.

Reactions: Plumes.91

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    inhale activated, and is just like holding a little cigar.

I recommend you look into the Univapo Kipo pod. It's a small little pod about the size of half-smoked cigar. It's performs very well. You'll get roughly 10-15W out of it but it's a nice 10-15W vape. I'm not a pod person but I was impressed. I did a review on it several months ago. But I'm not trying to sell you on because I have no tie to or interest in the company. I'm recommending it because I actually think it's great. If I wasn't so heavily invested in other small vapes, I would stock some of them in my vapocalypse stash. But last I checked you'll have to order it directly from them because they don't seem to have good market penetration.

It's like smoking a cigar in terms of it's form factor, only thing is you can't hold it in your teeth the way the pod is designed. Pods only come in 1.3 and 1.0 ohm which are almost the same but to me the 1.0 ohm is a noticeably warmer vape.

EDITED: Because I said you can hold it in your teeth, but I meant you can'T!.

Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    Thanks Uncle J. Unfortunately it does look like the first page of my search for the device shows it's mainly being sold overseas now. I'll keep an eye out for them because I like the length.

In another thread, @hittman recommended the Geekvape Wenax Stylus. A quick search revealed it's a clearance device which speaks to my frugal nature. The cool thing is Geekvape just revamped it with a USBC port and called it the Wenax SC. The SC takes the same pods and coils so I'm assuming they'll be around for a while since this update came out last month. I ordered the original since I've only got Micro USB devices anyway and it should be here within a week or so.

Thanks to everyone who contributed! Definitely a fan of the Cylindrical Pod Devices with a hard hitting menthol loaded in the chamber lol.

Reactions: 440BB

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    View attachment 964679

Happy Holidays Plumes!

Glad to hear you are doing well!

Cheers
    I

Well well well if it isn't mister Izan. Never one to miss a party. Hows it been around these parts? How goes the hoarding?

Sup Plumes?

Congrats on being nic free :thumbs: !

Smacky boy! Thanks man. I'm living the dream. Freebasing menthol sludge for throat hit reminiscing on the good ol days of frying up 24mg on red hot mesh. Good times. Hows everything been going with you? Is the forum still lively?

Reactions: Izan

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Thanks Uncle J. Unfortunately it does look like the first page of my search for the device shows it's mainly being sold overseas now. I'll keep an eye out for them because I like the length.

Unfortunately with the mail ban and everything else going on these days, ordering from China is a less frustrating option over ordering from US suppliers. It's unlikely you'll see much, if any Univapo gear on a US site. They already had limited market reach to begin with as far as i could tell. Even those Chinese sites that list it seem to always be out of stock. Univapo is the only place I have see where you can actually purchase it. They claimed in a response to my review that they have a US warehouse, but that was before the USPS dropped the final rule and the shipping ban went into effect.

I hope you enjoy the wenax.

• Informative

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Well well well if it isn't mister Izan. Never one to miss a party. Hows it been around these parts? How goes the hoarding?
    Hola! Seems like we are going back in time. Products are getting harder to find and businesses seem to be vanishing at an alarming rate.
    Many posts are similar to your ISO.
    Folks looking for what had been rather easily sourced products and consumables that are now like hens' teeth.
    I'm almost done stocking up. o_O (Thanks for checking, yes, shopping addiction=mostly under control. :banana:)

Good luck with your search.
    Cheers
    I

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread