Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle&Ann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2013
Van Buren, Arkansas
Ok Guys and Gals...help me please!

I am already in the dog house. I told Ann we would save so much money when we started vaping....boy was I wrong. I am way into the red :-(

i was able to keep my wife at bay when I made her some really good strawberry-kiwi juice on the first try. It was really just beginners luck, but it is actually very very good. Blows away the 2 local juice vendors here at home. Now, here is my issue. Ann loves Green Apple stuff and she is starting to get anxious every time she hears my phone dinging with another PayPal confirmation text.

I have TFA green apple flavor and have read the TFA thread with percentage suggestions. I made some juice at 20% thinking since she likes strong flavors, this would definitely do the trick (making her happy). Therefore, she would not be so sensitive to the incoming purchase texts.

The resulting juice at 20% (in my opinion) is horrible. It leaves a bitter, almost chemical taste. I need help quickly! Would someone please help me find the right percentage to bring out a crisp green apple taste. I desperately need to make Ann happy so she can't notice those dang pesky purchase alerts!

As usual...thanks so much for all y'all's help!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I made some juice at 20% thinking since she likes strong flavors, this would definitely do the trick (making her happy).

The resulting juice at 20% (in my opinion) is horrible. It leaves a bitter, almost chemical taste.

Did ya try da TFA 'round 10%? Sounds like ya over did da %.

BTW, I DO like Capella's Green Apple 'round 12% with one drop lemon juice per 3ml!

Good luck...
thumbsup.gif

Kyle&Ann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2013
Van Buren, Arkansas
Did ya try da TFA 'round 10%? Sounds like ya over did da %.

BTW, I DO like Capella's Green Apple 'round 12% with one drop lemon juice per 3ml!

Good luck...
thumbsup.gif

Thanks Iffy! We appreciate the suggestion.

Any other TFA Green Apple users have any other successful Green Apple suggestions? I am looking in the fridge for lemon juice in just a minute. Anyone use sweetener?

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I like the TFA green apple flavor for adding a few drops to my tobacco mixes but I never mix it stand a lone. But yeal, sounds like you got the flavor percent too high. Take a half ml of it and mix it with a half ml of base to see if you can get it under control. The tfa thread says 12 percent but that sounds high to me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread