McCormick Flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedmonwakin

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Destin,FL.
I've tried the Strawberry extract. Nasty!!!! NASTY!!! NASTY!!!!

The flavoring is too subtle to mask the chemical taste which I can't describe. Really not meant for vaping.

I had to put up with 3 ml of it. I wanted to throw it out so bad, but this is when I first started and didn't have enough liquid to do so.

I just ordered from Faerie's finest. Their extracts are water/PG based. Got four 2oz bottles of blueberry, root beer, banana, and chocolate. Good stuff. All for 19.95 shipping included and 4-5 days total from the time order was placed.

faerie's finest - extracts and liquid flavors

Maybe someone has had a better experience with it, but not me.

dochogan

Jun 13, 2009
Taste aside, the biggest reason the McGormicks aren't used is, well...taste again.

The first case is the "McGormicks tastes like ..." reason, which is valid. The real deal, though, is that they aren't concentrated flavors (thank goodness in this case!), like Loranns or similar.

I have, however, been using McGormick as a medium lately, being stupid broke as well as waiting for my PG order to come in at TSC. I've been using a mix of about 60% McGormick (PG-based imitation vanilla) and 40% USP VG, to which I add cherry and raspberry Loranns, with just a touch of Loranns orange oil. Makes for a good-ish vape. It will be better once my PG comes in and I can ditch the stinkfoot flavored McGormicks, and better yet when I can get ahold of some nicotine ;)

HTH. YMMV. HAND. :D

Doc

Quitter

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2009
Cleveland, OH
I recently made up a batch of no nic juice with McCormicks Imitation Banana Extract, Glycerin (from CVS) and a little vodka to dilute the Glycerin thickness. It's actually a tasty vape! I've posted elesewhere to see if there's any reason chemically this is a bad thing. I'm happy with the juice and love the banana taste! I just want to make sure it's safe and won't cause any undue stress on my Joye 510.

The McCormicks ingredients: water, alcohol (34%), natural & artificial flavors and FD&C Yellow 5.

Anybody have any input?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread