Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Thank you very much MCP, Brian and everyone who helps on this contest! Can't wait to try the rice Krispy treats, this place is so cool, to bad the FDA had to get involved muck things up!
Congratulations on your win! It really is frustrating that the FDA gets to stick their fingers into something they obviously don't know anything about.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS

:rickroll: @TheKiddVapes :rickroll:

AND -
boy-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
@Brian_Miller/MCP e-liquids . . .

For the contest and the opportunity to enter . . .
SmileyCoolThumbsUp.gif

TheKiddVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Wow, talk about fast shipping!! I have my win already from MCP & Brian and I'm trying to finish a tank off so I can clean it and get the flavor of this sweet smelling juice. I'll let you know tomorrow how it taste guys, if it taste like it smells it going to be great! Thank you MCP!!

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
    Mar 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    www.mcpeliquids.com
    Hello Everyone,

Been a crazy couple of weeks for us, and now that we legally cannot give anything away for free, all future contests will be for discounts on orders (I know it's not as much fun, but it's truly the best we can do).

So let's get right to it. This first one will be easy. The first person to respond to this thread who can correctly tell me what the MCP in MCP E-Liquids stands for, will get a coupon code for 30% off their next order!

I fully expect this contest to be over in about 6 minutes so good luck!

Head over to www.mcpeliquids.com and see what you can find!

Best,
    MCP E-Liquids

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread