Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to announce that ECF customers can get 25% off the following five flavors for the next couple of weeks:
This discount applies to juice in 70/30 VG/PG and only applies to nicotine strengths of 3 or higher. Just place your order and us the coupon code "ECF5FLAVORS"** at checkout to get your 25% off!

Head over to MCP E-Liquids today to take advantage of this deal!

**Cannot be combined with other coupon codes**

-MCP e-liquids

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to announce that ECF customers can get 25% off the following five flavors for the next couple of weeks:
This discount applies to juice in 70/30 VG/PG and only applies to nicotine strengths of 3 or higher. Just place your order and us the coupon code "ECF5FLAVORS"** at checkout to get your 25% off!

Head over to MCP E-Liquids today to take advantage of this deal!

**Cannot be combined with other coupon codes**

-MCP E-Liquids
Ooooh, too good to pass up! Just ordered me a bottle of Lemon Sugar Cookie. :)

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Good Evening Vapers!

Time for our next contest! Just to re-iterate, giving away free products is now strictly illegal, so we are instead offering large one-time discounts to our winners.

MCP E-Liquids has always kept simple, descriptive names for all of its different flavors, but we feel it's time to start getting creative. We would like your input on new names for two of our popular fruit flavors. Respond to this thread with your ideas, and the winner will get a coupon code for 50% off of their next order!

The two liquids we would like to begin our re-naming process with are:
To enter, respond to this thread with your ideas (one new name for EACH flavor). The winner will be chosen in one week (7 August, 2016). Good luck, and don't forget to check out MCP E-Liquids in the meantime to take advantage of our everyday low prices (not to mention the several still-active coupon codes that you can find by browsing this forum!)

Take care all, and keep on vaping!

P.S. We are still unsure as to whether the FDA will actually allow us to re-name existing products without then considering it a "new" product (anyone who knows about this please PM me and share your sources!), but we thought this would be fun for y'all either way.

Last edited:

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Greetings all,

Technically, we had zero complete entries for this contest as an entry was supposed to contain an idea for a new name for each of the two listed flavors. So here's what we're going to do.....

ANYONE who places an order of at least $20 (subtotal) in the next 48 hours can receive 50% Off by using the coupon code ECF50OFF

Take advantage of this great deal as it will expire soon!

-MCP E-Liquids

TheKiddVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    When the thread was locked I thought you gave up on freebies. I won a rice crispie treats and it was good stuff!! That being said I'm placing an order and I have question. Brian do all 30ml bottles come in unicorn bottles like the one I won? That is a big plus and I don't know if people are aware of that if they are unicorn bottles. I'm placing an order now and there's no reference to it, please advise.

Thanks

SLM

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 9, 2015
    NE Ohio. USA
    When the thread was locked I thought you gave up on freebies. I won a rice crispie treats and it was good stuff!! That being said I'm placing an order and I have question. Brian do all 30ml bottles come in unicorn bottles like the one I won? That is a big plus and I don't know if people are aware of that if they are unicorn bottles. I'm placing an order now and there's no reference to it, please advise.

Thanks
    I don't know 100% but the 30's I ordered the first time all came in those nice unicorn bottles.

Reactions: Brian_Miller

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
    Mar 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    www.mcpeliquids.com

Thanks

Yes, all 30mL orders are filled in plastic unicorn bottles like this:
    f2711d4a5aac3dd80c85fc71d7f5d090

Reactions: SLM

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
    Mar 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    www.mcpeliquids.com
    This time I got the big bottles of pink lemonade and vanilla lemonade. I'm on a kinda fruity beverage kick right now.

@SLM , I bumped your bottles up from 180mL to 240mL's......hope you don't mind!

Thank you for all of your support everyone. I would love to hear what you think of the juice, any and all reviews would be helpful. Please feel free to post your thoughts here, send me a private message, post in my supplier thread, email me at sales@mcpeliquids.com, or if you're feeling particularly motivated, a review on Yelp or a post on the MCP E-Liquids Facebook Page would be especially appreciated!

Thanks again everyone, and stay tuned for more deals!

-BM

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread