MCP E-Liquid Juice Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
@SLM , I bumped your bottles up from 180mL to 240mL's......hope you don't mind!

-BM

Awesome Brian! Naw... I don't mind, at all! Thanks! :D

Those two I ordered were really really good! The chocolate glazed donut, strawberries and cream and Irish cream are very good too!

I have a couple I haven't tried yet... Need to rebuild my Velocity rda, but they smell delicious! It's supposed to rain here all weekend so if that happens I'm gonna put a new build on the dripper and try the ones I haven't!

Thanks again!

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com

TheKiddVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hey Brian, hope all is well with you and i wanted to thank you for the order i received from your company. There was a special you put out for this thread after accidentally closed and SLM and I were talking about the unicorn bottles your 30ml juices came in. Well i got the lemon custard and the strawberry rice Krispy. Much to my surprise you also included a 30ml bonus bottle!! The juices were spot on as I kind of expected having tried the juice before but the customer service (I'm sure you had your hand in this) was excellent, super fast shipping, great prices and of course, great juice! Thank you again Brian and keep up the great work!

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
    Mar 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    www.mcpeliquids.com
    Hey Brian, hope all is well with you and i wanted to thank you for the order i received from your company. There was a special you put out for this thread after accidentally closed and SLM and I were talking about the unicorn bottles your 30ml juices came in. Well i got the lemon custard and the strawberry rice Krispy. Much to my surprise you also included a 30ml bonus bottle!! The juices were spot on as I kind of expected having tried the juice before but the customer service (I'm sure you had your hand in this) was excellent, super fast shipping, great prices and of course, great juice! Thank you again Brian and keep up the great work!

Thank you @TheKiddVapes! Yeah, I may have had something to do with that extra bottle :) hope you enjoyed it!

I would really appreciate if you could post this review to our Yelp page. We are relatively new and just recently registered with them and so far have zero reviews. Same goes for anyone else who had tried our product, all reviews would be greatly appreciated.

Be sure to also check us out on Facebook, you may occasionally find deals and specials there that don't make it here to the forum.

Thanks again for all of the feedback guys!

-Brian Miller

Reactions: Mandikay

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
    Mar 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    www.mcpeliquids.com
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to take a second and share with y'all my new ADV.

Mixed Berries on Ice from MCP E-Liquids.

I've always kept a tank of Peppermint and Menthol Mix (which we picked up as Brian's Summertime Chill) because I get bored with EVERYTHING that I vape on for more than a day or so. Recently I've even gotten bored of my go-to menthol blend, but Mixed Berries on Ice was the perfect solution and it's all I've vaped for a few days now.

It's a pleasant mix of Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry and Blackberry with a touch of Peppermint, Menthol and Koolada (for the crisp refreshing cool exhale). Several variations were created to make sure the Mint and Menthol weren't too overwhelming. We had a lot of vapers try these different mixes and give us their feedback until we landed on a mix that everyone seemed to like.

I seriously can't get enough of this stuff. Give it a try, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Reactions: SLM

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
    Mar 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    www.mcpeliquids.com
    I'm not really a memthol guy myself but check out that site you asked me about Brian, I may have had something to do with that review.

I really appreciate that man.

Just so you know, the menthol/mint/koolada mix in our Mixed Berries on Ice is not strong at all (altogether they make up barely 3% of the final product). That's actually why we had to go through so many variants of this recipe. I like a really strong menthol so when I first made this juice, I thought it was perfect but no one else could stand it!

Reactions: SLM

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
    Mar 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    www.mcpeliquids.com
    Greetings Everyone!

Been a few weeks since I've been on here, been really busy here.

I wanted to take a moment to announce that MCP E-Liquids is about to be making some pretty significant changes, all of which should be live within the next 48 hours....as well as a new contest!

First of all, a catalog-wide price drop! We already have what we believe to be quite reasonable prices, but we're going to drop them a bit further.
    • 10mL - $3.99 --> $0.399/mL
    • 30mL - $8.99 --> $0.2996/mL (Was $10)
    Second, we're adding a 4th bottle size, right in the middle, the increasingly popular 60mL!
    • 60mL - $16.99 --> $0.28316/mL
    Third, our largest size used to be a 180mL (at $50). Instead of dropping this price, we're upping the quantity. Going forward, we will offer 240mL (8oz) bottles instead.
    • 240mL - $49.99 --> $0.20829/mL
    Clearly, the more you buy, the better the deal. And as always, we will continue to use only plastic bottles with needle tips. I can't tell you how many people we have met who absolutely hate glass dropper bottles. Unless specifically requested otherwise, all juice will be shipped in plastic unicorn bottles.

Finally, we are going to be making many changes to product names (Dear FDA, don't get your panties in a twist, the recipes will be remaining 100% the same). While our original plan was to avoid silly names that have little or nothing to do with what a flavor really is, the market wants what it wants, and people seem to want creative product names. THIS is where we could use some help. We have several products re-branded already but could use some help coming up with names for many many more.

Please take a moment and browse our menu at MCP E-Liquids.com, and if you have an idea for a product's new name, post it here! Anyone who's idea we use will receive a coupon code for $25 off any product on our site!

Remember, we're renaming almost EVERYTHING in our catalog, so there are a LOT of chances to win this one!

Thanks for all your support!
    Brian Miller

P.S. still offering great deals on a daily basis! We still have 5 flavors that are 25% off, check out our home page for more details!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread