Me and my stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Snus

May 4, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm David and I'm love Snus, you know the little one come from Sweden. It's my day fuel !

I love the strong one and eat about one can and half per day. I love Siberia and because I live in Europe not a lot of choice where to buy, for me it's only at snusline . . . .

Hope see you soon

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You are not in the wrong forum snus users are welcome here too, it's equally if not more so harm reduction.

This may be the thread for you: What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

I personally, when I didn't want anyone to know I was a vaper, well, although vaping is my first love, snus SAVED my bacon and I still use it on occasion when I want more alkaloids. I wouldn't give it up for much, that's certain. I don't like stealth vaping and as a PG sensitive person I really just CAN'T. I have gone up to 12 hours not vaping without freaking once thanks to the joys of and miracles of snus.

Double plus welcome :)
Anna

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    You are not in the wrong forum snus users are welcome here too, it's equally if not more so harm reduction.

Double plus welcome :)
    Anna
    I just knew you'd be in this thread sooner or later.. :cool:

• Agree
    Reactions: stols001

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hi everyone,

I'm David and I'm love Snus, you know the little one come from Sweden. It's my day fuel !

I love the strong one and eat about one can and half per day. I love Siberia and because I live in Europe not a lot of choice where to buy, for me it's only at snusline . . . .

Hope see you soon

Welcome to the forum David.

How do you call something you put in your mouth ?

I understood what you meant. Anna was correct in saying we would use the term "use" rather than eat. I haven't tried Siberia but have used snus for over 10 years along with vaping. For me it's the perfect fit for at work since I have to stealth vape. I like snus especially since it has the minor alkaloids that standard e-liquid doesn't have and it really helps to keep me level. I enjoy vaping also but don't think I could use just one or the other. The two together are a good fit for me.

• Agree
    Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread